Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Selling signed football shirts

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Hi all,

Hoping to dip into the pot of NSC wisdom, as usual. Currently in the process of moving house and downsizing a little bit. As a result, I'm not going to have room for a few items accumulated over the years, most notably some signed football shirts (all framed and with certificates of authenticity etc). Does anyone on NSC have experience with selling these sort of items? I've had bad experiences with eBay in the past, so wondered if anyone knew of any recommended dealers etc who buy these sort of things?

Many thanks,

BF

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I've never tried to sell framed shirts in the past, though I have bought a couple, on eBay, and had no problems. The issue would be packing them sufficiently safely for shipping. Perhaps try selling them on eBay based on "collection only", you could also try FB Marketplace and even Twitter to promote them.

Do you have any BHA goalies shirts?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I've never tried to sell framed shirts in the past, though I have bought a couple, on eBay, and had no problems. The issue would be packing them sufficiently safely for shipping. Perhaps try selling them on eBay based on "collection only", you could also try FB Marketplace and even Twitter to promote them.

Do you have any BHA goalies shirts?

Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated.

No BHA goalies, sadly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here