Rosenior
Hemed
Bong
Hambo
Harper
Maenpaa
Zamora
Hunemeier

None SOLD in advance to fund any of the above, so it looks like BG was fished in by the JOKER who told him...
Out of those, how many did we actually pay a transfer fee for? (and any ideas about how much - I do hate all this undisclosed fee crap!)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
8 in

Rosenior
Hemed
Bong
Hambo
Harper
Maenpaa
Zamora
Hunemeier

None SOLD in advance to fund any of the above, so it looks like BG was fished in by the JOKER who told him...

To be fair Dunk hasnt been sold yet.... ;) maybe we know he is on his way and we are eking out every last pound to fund the above.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Out of those, how many did we actually pay a transfer fee for? (and any ideas about how much - I do hate all this undisclosed fee crap!)
Reported as 2m euros for Hemed and 2.5m euros for Uwe. I think.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Cheers. So that would be about three and a half to four million quid then? Were all the rest freebies (apart from wages, signing on fees and agents that is)?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Cheers. So that would be about three and a half to four million quid then? Were all the rest freebies (apart from wages, signing on fees and agents that is)?
Your point?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Not sure what the contract situations were with Maepaa and Hambo at their previous clubs; they might have cost a few quid.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Don't have a point. I was asking a question because I wanted to know the answer.
Oh ok, sorry. I've become so cynical I forgot people could ask genuine questions without some deviant hidden agenda.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not sure what the contract situations were with Maepaa and Hambo at their previous clubs; they might have cost a few quid.
So maybe about five million quid for a guesstimate; not an inconsiderable amount, really! Wonder if that's it, or whether there's more to come - or is this where sell to buy comes into play .............

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
So maybe about five million quid for a guesstimate; not an inconsiderable amount, really! Wonder if that's it, or whether there's more to come - or is this where sell to buy comes into play .............

Judging by the fact that we've made bids in the region of £2m for 3 different wingers, which have either been turned down by their clubs or accepted but the player hasn't agreed terms, I'd say that there's at least one more significant singing to come.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Rather than going me through the 12 or so pages - did BG actually say who 'told him' this information? He seems to hear far more than anyone else in here yet never seems to say who from..?

Although hears his information from a wide and exclusive variety of sources, I get the strong impression they are all confined to his head.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:bounce:
8 in

Rosenior
Hemed
Bong
Hambo
Harper
Maenpaa
Zamora
Hunemeier

Your post is out of date.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It was suggested to me yesterday that we have to sell 2 or 3 players before we can but any, Has anybody else heard this? Who could we sell COG £500k Dunk £1.5m Walton £2m Ince, Baldock JFC all about £1m not much else unless any DS prospects but I wouldnt want to sell any of those. Perhaps COG but nobody else as I dont think we could replace them cheaply.
:lol:

What is that, 12 in now, none sold?

Maenpaa
Rosenior
Hunemeier
Goldson
Rea
Bong
Murphy
Elvis
Harper
Hambo
Zamora
Hemed

Rea is out on loan, but only because we've got too many centre backs. Hambo and Harper will both start with the DS, but might be in the first squad this year.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
£1.5 million for Dunk. Spot on again BG. And I'm sure Bury fans would agree £2m for Walton is about fair. They are probably having a whip round now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here