Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seems surprising we have not sold out yet

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Watched the last 5-mins of the Watford game in the golf clubhouse at Hawkstone and a golf society from leicester there, it was heaven when the penalty was missed and then Watford scored as we all cheered ( 16 of us all mostly Brighton . They weren't impressed ..Knobs

Hawkstone is the name of my band, It's an omen!!!!!!

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Well I am taking my 9 year old and driving from Guildford for the game. Normally doesn't do a school night game but on this occassion I am letting him. I remember a chat my dad had with me when we were going to play sheff Wednesday in the cup semi final. I was due to go to Stafford for the day for a marching band competition and he said to me (13 at the time) that I was going to the Semi Final as you never know you may never get to another one and you will miss the experience. Well so far he has been right and I am glad I went to Highbury. So rock on tonight and he can always catch up on his sleep in the car on the way home......

It seems the club have made the sensible decision to make the family stand available to all for tomorrow - due I am sure to the fact everywhere else is near as dam sold out and the number of kids is lower for this game.

If this had not been the case, it would have already been sold out.

This will sell out very quickly today, along with the handful is ESU and NSM.

Depending on the clubs view of the size of the sterile area, they could open up another 4 or 5 columns in S1G (East half). Even with 4 or 5 columns, the sterlle area would still be twice the size it was for Wolves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here