Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

See you next season Franchise scum!!

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
I had to laugh at them losing out on penalties, in fact it has made my weekend.

I have suffered at the hands of an MK Dons supporter throughout the season saying what a shit ground we have, what a shit team we where and that the MK Dons will soon be in the championship, :lolol:

I know it was only ribbing, but a lot of MK Dons supporters really did think they where to good for Div 1.

What else can I say they got their just desserts last night, and It will be even better if we pass them totally next season and we do get promoted and they are still in Div1.

Last edited:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Well the phrase 'Where were you when you were shit?' would be lost on a MK Don fan. So can I suggest 'Where were you before you existed?' instead.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I see they drew a smaller crowd for this massive match than their home game against us, which is truely dreadful

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I see they drew a smaller crowd for this massive match than their home game against us, which is truely dreadful

I saw that as well. Be interesting to know how many of them were away fans as well.

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...

Just shows what a bunch of fuckin' plastic idiots they are.. Don't even know how to support their football team..

Their incompetence riles me to the core...

Surely they must have learnt something from us when we went up there...

I think they are fast deserving the title SCUM :rant:

Cant wait to stick it up em next season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Surely they must have learnt something from us when we went up there...

How to f*** up completely in a must win game? They took that on board rather well I thought.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'll bet there are a few smiles on the faces of football fans in Merton today.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

There were huge empty spaces last night for a play off semi final, which is incredible. Maybe people in MK only go to football if they have the chance to hug the person next to them before the game!

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
On Five Live last night the commentator remarked that a group of 'fans' got up and left DURING the penalty shoot-out!. He was aghast. Most amusing.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
On Five Live last night the commentator remarked that a group of 'fans' got up and left DURING the penalty shoot-out!. He was aghast. Most amusing.

:lolol:
What a suprise, they probably wanted to get out before the chip shop closes

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
I'm delighted that Scunthorpe can still go up, or rather keep the other three down.

It will mean a crap attendance at Wembley though, which is always disappointing. They will take 12,000 tops which will look terrible at Wembley. I'd imagine Millwall will sell out (as Luton did), so the support will be very one-sided.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
How pleased am I that MK are staying down?

Very pleased indeed. Here's hoping they go bust very soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here