We are going down the way we performed tonight. :angry:

CAFC

Oct 11, 2006
Orpington
No u are going up, u are starting 2 pick up now:clap2:

1066gull

CAFC said:
No u are going up, u are starting 2 pick up now:clap2:
It depends if Deano can get any experience in the transfer window.

Gillingham, Brizzle and Forest had a late resurgence, and there is hope for us but this squad alone won't get us in the play-offs.

EDIT: Also, you should not be getting relegated because the squad is far stronger than last season as you have signed Hasselbaink, Traore and Carson.

It looks like you are another Birmingham City.

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
mate, you'll switch it around , ok you'll be bottom half, probably bottom 7 but you'll stay up

it'll be a minor miracle if we go up but stranger things have happened

most likely to be as you were next season.

CAFC

Oct 11, 2006
Orpington
Braders said:
mate, you'll switch it around , ok you'll be bottom half, probably bottom 7 but you'll stay up

it'll be a minor miracle if we go up but stranger things have happened

most likely to be as you were next season.

Well with the performance we look totally useless. We should of beat Fulham and the next game is Watford if we dont get 3 points from that we will be in trouble.

As for Brighton the players you have got u r good enough 2 go back up. U was unlucky not 2 have stayed up last year. :)

1066gull

CAFC said:
Well with the performance we look totally useless. We should of beat Fulham and the next game is Watford if we dont get 3 points from that we will be in trouble.

As for Brighton the players you have got u r good enough 2 go back up. U was unlucky not 2 have stayed up last year. :)
We went down with a whimper al;st season because we didn't sign anyone.

Unfortunely, the outcome of the second aprt of the season rests on January. Sign some players and we will do well, don't and it is a relegation fight!

CAFC

Oct 11, 2006
Orpington
U need 2 use Kazin Richards money to buy a couple of useful players. As i said before your the team of the future.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
doubt we'll sign anyone mate, but we need some sort of extra flash of brilliance on loan from then until the end of the season

doesn't have to be a big name sort of player ,experience of this league would be nice but not nessersary and two working knees would be a bonus.

1066gull

CAFC said:
U need 2 use Kazin Richards money to buy a couple of useful players. As i said before your the team of the future.
I would like to see us and Pompey as the future southern big time clubs. Southampton have shit fans compared to Pompey and us (obviously).

CAFC

Oct 11, 2006
Orpington
Braders said:
doubt we'll sign anyone mate, but we need some sort of extra flash of brilliance on loan from then until the end of the season

doesn't have to be a big name sort of player ,experience of this league would be nice but not nessersary and two working knees would be a bonus.

I tell u something if u try out Ashton which is our left back on loan, he be a good asset for u.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Adriodinho said:
I would like to see us and Pompey as the future southern big time clubs. Southampton have shit fans compared to Pompey and us (obviously).

When we were in old Div. 1 we were the big club on the South Coast.

The South will rise again!

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
more likely Brighton will be playin us next year unless Bates pulls his finger out.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
I really hope you stay up. You're one of the only Premiership clubs I have time for. I was at the play-off final when you went up. Great day!

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
Other than the fact I don't want Dowie scaring my children on match of the day every week, I don't want you guys to go down either - partly becuase you are now a well run club that's had it's problems in the past, but also becuase of the multiple Albion links -Gritt, Nelson, Curbishley, Gatting and Humphrey etc etc

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Pointless, happy clappy fans bused in from the coast who wouldn't know an away game if it bit them, managed by a one-trick pony tosspot.

F*ck 'em.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here