Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Security at Wembley last night .... Non existent

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Slightly different feelings on this one. He may have helped the situation by exposing flaws.

EDIT: I've watched it. Well done to him. It'll reveals what a shit show security was. I certainly wouldn't prosecute him. He neither assaults or intimidates anyone. He just exposes the farce.

I agree he's neither violent or initimidating, generally a harmless prat who just bunked in..........but he's broken into a facility illegally, using seats he didnt pay for and bypassed the covid checks during a pandemic...... I feel pretty confident the authorities will come down on him with some form of punishment (banning order?)

If they dont, this fellas 1.3 million followers will see that there was no consequence and nothing happened at all, conversely if they come down on him, his 1.3 million followers may get the message that you cant do this sort of stuff and get away with it.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I agree he's neither violent or initimidating, generally a harmless prat who just bunked in..........but he's broken into a facility illegally, using seats he didnt pay for and bypassed the covid checks during a pandemic...... I feel pretty confident the authorities will come down on him with some form of punishment (banning order?)

If they dont, this fellas 1.3 million followers will see that there was no consequence and nothing happened at all, conversely if they come down on him, his 1.3 million followers may get the message that you cant do this sort of stuff and get away with it.

This is true. But I can't help thinking that he just isn't in the same category as others. I know it's wrong, but I just felt that what he did was pretty daring. What others did was toxic, violent, madness.

Maybe it's that if he had been stopped he wouldn't have punched someone's lights out and got his mates to give them a kicking. He would have turned round and gone home.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Slightly different feelings on this one. He may have helped the situation by exposing flaws.

EDIT: I've watched it. Well done to him. It'll reveals what a shit show security was. I certainly wouldn't prosecute him. He neither assaults or intimidates anyone. He just exposes the farce.

"Well done him" ? He's a feral ratboy chancer who can't even decide which way his hat goes on. And wtf is it with that poxy accent ?

People like him ruined what should have been an epic night for many of those who jumped through all the covid hoops and bought tickets to be there. What an utter snide.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
This is true. But I can't help thinking that he just isn't in the same category as others. I know it's wrong, but I just felt that what he did was pretty daring. What others did was toxic, violent, madness.

Maybe it's that if he had been stopped he wouldn't have punched someone's lights out and got his mates to give them a kicking. He would have turned round and gone home.

White collar criminals also tend not to be violent. Still criminals though and I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t advocate pardoning fraudsters. Sorry, it’s not an excuse.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
skynews-euro-2020-fans-england_5450597.jpg

Euro 2020: Police release images of 10 men they are tracing over unrest before England v Italy final.

Can't decide if #3 or #5 is my favourite.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
According to what I’ve just read, arse-flare-guy “drunk at least 20 cans of Strongbow and banged three grams of cocaine”

To be fair, that’s quite an impressive amount; I can only manage one or two pre-match drinks and even then, this is with my lunch.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here