Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Secret Santa..this is aimed at the girlies

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have a "ahem" friend, who is in a secret santa thing and he has drawn a name of a thirtysomething lady to buy for...now "ahem" they are not allowed to spend more than say ooooh I dont know...say £5

Now my "friend" has spent £5 on a M&S body wash/soapy girly stuff and i....sorry, my friend would like to know if anyone thinks that is ok, or is it just bollocks.

If you think it is just bollocks, can you advise "..my friend" on what he should buy?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I too have to buy a girl (incidently, I would too!!) and need to spend a fiver!!

Ladies... give me an idea please?

:clap:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Get her a dildo or if this costs too much superdrug are doing mini pool tables for a fiver!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
thankyou for that, I am sure her husband would be very pleased if she came home with a dildo in her pocket from some other bloke:) :angel:

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
Get her some Marigolds and tell her to get back to the kitchen.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
How much do they cost by the way? Think i may get her one and call it the "Mini-me", from Guess who?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
've got to buy a present for the MD's PA . . .she's a bit of a middle aged Chavette . . . .do I take the piss, like I want to, and risk being found out when I piss meself laughing (I was thinking cheap hoopy earings) or buy something sensible, like elocution lessons !

Dave . . .. .massage oil . . .you know you want to :lolol:

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
what about chocolate willies they are about a fiver? or a blow up sheep?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
seriously caz?

You dont think she would be offended?

Where would I get one from?

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
Someone I know bought had to get their ass-kissing boss a prezzie so got her a cuddly toy. It was a dog with a brown nose. She didn't get the joke and it is still on her desk.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Im going to try the ole "Anne Summers" shop!

Bound to be summit in there!!

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
dave the gaffer said:
seriously caz?

You dont think she would be offended?

Where would I get one from?

Get yourself down Ann Summers Dave.

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
go to matalan...a bit chavvy, but they are doing really funny sets like "the ideal man" etc for £4.99. perfect for secret santa!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Matalan, thats Chav for Harvey Nichols right ? :lolol:

is there one near Worthing, sounds right up the street I need to be for my secret canta recipient

either that or a giant fekkin gobstopper to shut the bint up

My, eer some bloke I know's, previous purchases for ladies in the office have been:

1. Wind-up Sperm from Ann Summers

2. Chocolate Willies, again from Ann Summers (where I/he made the terribly naive mistake of loudly asking a female friend why they sold so many batteries!)

3. 20 blow up Reindeer with Chinese Santas on top (at 25p each) from 'Hypervalue' (aka pikey central!)

I hope these help!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here