Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Second Leg to be Televised

Dizzle.

Aug 9, 2008
Perth, Australia
The Football League has this morning announced that Albion's Johnstone's Paints Trophy area final second leg with Luton will be televised.

The match on Tuesday 17th February (7.45pm) at Kenilworth Road will be broadcast live on Sky Sports.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Oh, the shame of other people seeing how bad we have become.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Good Stuff! Savannah Bar, Haywards Heath for me!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
We get 20k for it.Not bad

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
More then likely.

If we get to the final (big if) thats another game on tv.Surely it's only fair we also get a league game on the box.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I'm in Amsterdam, do other places in Europe generally have Sky Sports? I have no idea ?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
we need it to pay for the FREE coaches Dick Knight promised at the end of the Shrewsbury game :dunce:

Already booked my place! If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't even think about going.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Once again, can i just thank my brother for getting married that day!!!

I note the sarcasm in that post, but let's be realistic, in all probability you'll be the lucky one.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Mind you, now I think about it, if Sky want to give us money to be on TV, they might want to consider submitting us for a new football-based TV makeover show.

A bumbling inept football team is given the skill/attitude treatment by a team of experts- stay tuned, dear viewer, to see if they can be miraculously transformed from the footballing equivalent of the fat, moody, wrinkled old office troll, into a glorious, smiling, confident supermodel.

Presented by Trinny, Susannah,Laurence Llewellyn-Bowen and Kevin McCloud (the thin one).

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Brilliant. If we're going to blow our big chance of getting to Wembley against the worst team in the country, I was looking for as small an audience as possible. In an ideal world even the Luton fans would be locked out.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Has anybody ever watched elephant football on Indian TV?

A bunch of untrained, weighty beasts, lumbering around a pitch and hoofing the ball in whichever direction is convenient at the time.

Reminds me of something...but I can't think what.

_44611609_elephantfootball2_pa_gall.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here