Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Second Goal Video + Reaction From WSU

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

D

Deleted member 18477

i could watch that video all day long! brilliant work!

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Excellent - you must be in C Block - I'm a couple of rows in front of you - sure I can see myself going mental in that vid.

LukeOwen

Jun 7, 2011
Hampshire
Excellent - you must be in C Block - I'm a couple of rows in front of you - sure I can see myself going mental in that vid.

Im on the end of Block B ( pretty much in C)

You Might find yourself in my other video but i thought i would upload just the goal as some people probably cant be bothered to watch this long 1. anyway here's the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86yMUQzEkZM

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
That is a brilliant video Luke. Well done

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
That is brilliant. And just watching it again...played out by the goalkeeper to the back four, not hoofed...15 seconds later, it's in the net at the other end. Superb.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I have just got back from my nans and have just had a chance to upload this :
[yt]s5v0e1gIDug[/yt]

I am uploading a 14min Video of the whole day which will be done in about a hour.
:amex:

And i thought we went mental in the North stand ha ha !!! great video Luke well done fella !!

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
I keep watching this over and over again. Love everyone waiting with baited breath in anticipation that he's gonna score and then the explosion of emotion as the ball hits the net. Marvellous scenes indeed! Can't wait for tonight, first game under the lights, it's gonna be amazing.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Marvellous scenes!

I was also in WSU further along and it was absolute pandemonium - the steepness of the seats nearly had us all crashing down as everyone leapt about hugging complete strangers!

The nearest I can remember to such a spontaneous outburst was away at Posh some years ago when Boobby Z scored in the second half to effectively send us up - on that occasion a terrace was rather safer than a cliff-like seating area!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Another point to note about the goal is that despite it being the 97th minute, Casper calmly plays the ball out to a defenders feet, and we pass it around from there and score. Still get so many people shouting to LUMP IT up the pitch as quickly as possible, but that goal is a great example of sticking to Poyet's beliefs. Brilliant.

LukeOwen

Jun 7, 2011
Hampshire
Another point to note about the goal is that despite it being the 97th minute, Casper calmly plays the ball out to a defenders feet, and we pass it around from there and score. Still get so many people shouting to LUMP IT up the pitch as quickly as possible, but that goal is a great example of sticking to Poyet's beliefs. Brilliant.

Very True.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here