[Cricket] Second Ashes Test - England vs Australia - Lords

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I strongly suggest that you put subtitles on while watching.

Some of it is so far off what is being said its brilliant, first ball today the commentator said "immediately a run this morning"
Subtitle "in media clique morning" correction "I went run morning"

Certainly better than watching the cricket.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Warner 83 , Smith 58 and now Clarke + Marsh piling on the runs... 210-2 (43 overs), leading by 464 and counting. Declaration with a MASSIVE lead just after lunch seems most likely.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Clarke chooses to have a sneaky couple of overs before lunch... Australia declare on 254-2, leading by 508.

65 overs left today and 90 tomorrow.

History in the making.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Nice move from Clarke, although it could backfire as Lyth will be feeling on top of the world at lunch if he can actually survive 10 minutes at the crease.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I think our batsman are so good that they got out on purpose in the first innings to lure the aussies into a false sense of security, making them declare too early and set a RIDICULOUSLY low total with a day and a half left. If Cook and Lythe both get BIG hundreds, I reckon we'll do this.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
We won't last the day at this rate! I cannot see our batsmen recovering from this thrashing and this sort of performance will continue for the rest of the series. They have the momentum and confidence and we have neither.

Going to be a long series for our lads :(

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Trouble with the batting is having an opener and 3 and 4 all out of form - Balance looks poor and Bell way out of touch. That's 3 wickets that fall too easily and with Cook gone we will struggle to get a modest total, never mind 500.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think our batsman are so good that they got out on purpose in the first innings to lure the aussies into a false sense of security, making them declare too early and set a RIDICULOUSLY low total with a day and a half left. If Cook and Lythe both get BIG hundreds, I reckon we'll do this.

Well, I think that went well ?........ my predictions are as bad as yours !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports