Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seats have never been sat in.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Have a mate in WSL and next to him are two seats that have never been used. That in includes friendlies,league games and all cup games!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
See other thread on empty seats...they're probably safety seats...so many have to be left empty,if they are Safety ones they are not on the seating plan in the ticket office.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
I can't understand the seat police. There are so many reasons why people can't attend matches. Many of us live abroad and can't go to matches, but we wanted to support the club by forking out the price of the season ticket to put in the club's bank account. I have friends who take up our two seats on most occasions, but even they won't always be able to go. Others are on holiday, ill, have to attend weddings or family visits or even have to work the odd Saturday. Imagine if it was standing-only, like the olden days. You wouldn't even know if there were any gaps.

Fur Cough

If regularly empty, what about depriving those who want to go either as a S/T holder or on a game by game basis.

But the pont is that if the seats are STH they have been paid for, If i can't make a game my seat will be taken by family or good friends that want to, in that respect I'm lucky because I would not hand over my season ticket to a complete stranger, especially as it's got money loaded on it.

A workable ticket exchange is essential.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
But the pont is that if the seats are STH they have been paid for, If i can't make a game my seat will be taken by family or good friends that want to, in that respect I'm lucky because I would not hand over my season ticket to a complete stranger, especially as it's got money loaded on it.

Agreed. That's what I'm doing, and an easy to use Exchange will help.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
My seat hasn't been sat in yet either

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

But they'll print out a duplicate if you ask them to...

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
All this "depriving people who want to go" nonsense.

My brother has managed to buy individual tickets for Spurs, Blackpool and Doncaster with no problems whatsoever, and all respect to him, he's not the most on-the-ball person around.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If regularly empty, what about depriving those who want to go either as a S/T holder or on a game by game basis.

Who are all these people who are being deprived? Does anyone know someone who hasn't got into at least one game yet?

Edit backson has just beaten me to it.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
All this "depriving people who want to go" nonsense.

My brother has managed to buy individual tickets for Spurs, Blackpool and Doncaster with no problems whatsoever, and all respect to him, he's not the most on-the-ball person around.

Who are all these people who are being deprived? Does anyone know someone who hasn't got into at least one game yet?

Edit backson has just beaten me to it.

There are plenty of people who don't know till the week of a match whether they can go or not, by which time they are sold out.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There are plenty of people who don't know till the week of a match whether they can go or not, by which time they are sold out.

There have been a couple of games (Gillingham & Sunderland) which haven't been a sell out.

Edit I've just checked and the Posh game didn't sell out until Thursday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here