• Not Bothered

Votes: 36 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bisto

Getting older everyday
Oct 25, 2010
Brighton
What are your thoughts on the 'free pick' of seating for the Chelsea friendly?

Some of the usual gang lost their seats seems a little unfair!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I was on the ticket site a bit livo and managed to secure my own luckily enough. It's a difficult one though isn't it, what with the wsu crowd being moved? Maybe a 24 hour slot for those that could choose their own seats? Dont know really :shrug:

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
to be honest i wanted our usual seats in the north but my boy fancied a different veiw for a change,so got seats for west lower around half-way line

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I just hope I can get tickets - I don't want to have to wait til the 21st for the Cardiff game to get my Amex fix!! (can't make the FDM game)

seagullsdaz

May 3, 2009
Brighton
went to the club shop today and got my seat no probs. I get the feeling this game isn't going to be anywhere near 18k as the ticket prices are putting people off.

D

Deleted member 18477

The fact that the Chelsea scum bags are sitting in my seat and the high price for a friendly made it a very easy decision for me.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I'm in row Y north stand (usually WSU). Can imagine someone refusing to leave "their seat" and getting start when we turn up. Looking forward to standing up for once though.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
You might sit in it every week, but it's not YOUR seat.

Get over it.

See I'm of the opinion that that's total bollocks. Having got my ST this season, I feel entitled to the seat that I chose. We pay a lot of money for what we get, and I think that for the Pre Season Games, a lot of new (and returning) fans want to get the opportunity to sit in their bought and paid for seat. I do feel a sense of ownership, and I feel honestly that the club has gone on a bit of a cash grab for this game, with the price, and giving up some of (IMO) the best seats in the house for the "visitors". I'm not going to bother with a ticket for the game for these reasons alone. My big concern is that we draw a big name in one of the cups and the club do exactly the same thing in the name of profit.

Just for the novelty, I'm giving the WSL a go. My seat in the North Stand is up for grabs. Sadly, there doesn't seem to be the option that I was once offered at a micky mouse cup game at Withdean - a seat in the directors' area.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Sitting in east lower as wsu not available. Looking forward to a different perspective, and seeing the awesomeness of the west stand from across the grass.

Dec 29, 2011
See I'm of the opinion that that's total bollocks. Having got my ST this season, I feel entitled to the seat that I chose. We pay a lot of money for what we get, and I think that for the Pre Season Games, a lot of new (and returning) fans want to get the opportunity to sit in their bought and paid for seat. I do feel a sense of ownership, and I feel honestly that the club has gone on a bit of a cash grab for this game, with the price, and giving up some of (IMO) the best seats in the house for the "visitors". I'm not going to bother with a ticket for the game for these reasons alone. My big concern is that we draw a big name in one of the cups and the club do exactly the same thing in the name of profit.

Where do you propose the away fans go then? People like you give the staff in the ticket office a right headache. Use your brain and just sit in a different seat for one day.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Ridiculous. a) it doesn't matter how much 'ownership' you feel to 'your' seat, it isn't yours. I can feel ownership to my next door neighbours Porsche, doesn't mean it is mine. And b) your season ticket allows you to sit in the same seat all season. We are not in the season, so this game isn't covered. Simple.

To get a club of the calibre of the European champions to play us in a friendly, we have to make concessions like this, so deal with it. It's nice to have the option to sit somewhere else and experience a different part of the ground for a change.

You might sit in it every week, but it's not YOUR seat.

Get over it.

that's your opinion but to me this club has always been 'mine', MY pre match drinking ritual, MY route to MY stadium, MY turnstile, MY bog, MY same queue, MY block MY seat MY team, in MY opinion not claiming a piece of the club as your own lacks passion in the same way some on here try to dismiss the palace rivalry, It sometimes makes my piss boil, that's all, just sayin like.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here