Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season tickets

CoventrySeagull

Jul 7, 2003
Back in HANGLETON
Does anyone know when the season tickets are being sent out?

Has anyone received their season ticket yet?

Just a little concerned as first two home games are next week!!

I did take out the three year option, on third year of that option this season. As yet I haven't rcv'd any notification from the club. I didn't even get the usual renewal info at end of last season.

Will wait until Friday & even nothing turns up, will phone ticket office.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
I am a three year season ticket holder and I have had my season ticket for about 8 days. I also received in the post last week my "free" ticket for the Boston cup game. So I would get onto the club shop right away as Gillingham at home is less than a week away.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Yes we got both of ours about 10 days ago and then a couple of days later the Boston ticket as the free cup game as part of the three year season ticket!

Mmmmmm must remember to save up to pay for season ticket next season!!!

CoventrySeagull

Jul 7, 2003
Back in HANGLETON
Cheers for the info.

Just phoned the ticket office & they didn't even realise they hadn't sent my season ticket (and I paid for it two years ago - on third year of 3 year option this season).

The excuse was the computer sometimes misses people out when they send the tickets out - weird, I thought it was up to the admin staff to check these things. And on top of that they've gone and allocated my seat to someone else for the first two matches.

Not a problem for the Gillingham game as unable to go to mid-week home games (work commitments in Cov.), but Brentford game they've moved me to another seat just for 1 game.

Will be writing to Martin Perry/Dick Knight (whoever needs to know) to complain & get a formal apology, as this is not the way to look after customer (a loyal season ticket holder for nearly 20 years).

Will let you know what happens!!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Bristol City get their players to phone around people who haven't renewed.

Can you imagine getting a call from Tank asking you why you haven't renewed yet?

Dandyman

In London village.
Gritt23 said:

Can you imagine getting a call from Tank asking you why you haven't renewed yet?

Could always quiz him about the half-time pies...

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Gritt23 said:

I got a letter through the post today offering a 5 match mini batch package as i haven't renewed, basically i will get tickets for the first 5 games either starting from the gillingham game, or the brentford game (seeing that the season is so near) for £110, but not includeing the boston game. Once the 5 games are up, i have the choice to have another 5 match package. I also get the normal season ticket holder priority on booking for cup games. Its a nice idea from the club and if you are going to go to the first 5 games of the season, you do end up saveing £12.50, but as i know that i'm not going to go to all home games, i'm not going to bother takeing this offer up and just pick and choose the games i want to do

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Getting the players to ring people up is a really good idea. It would give people like Oatway something to do as well!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Probably fixtures I know.............any update on how many we have sold? Have we smashed the 4k mark yet???

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
ours arrived about a week ago

SurreySeagulls said:
I am a three year season ticket holder and I have had my season ticket for about 8 days. I also received in the post last week my "free" ticket for the Boston cup game. So I would get onto the club shop right away as Gillingham at home is less than a week away.

That's interesting, didn't get a Boston ticket even though I'm a 3yr too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here