Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

season tickets

goofball

Aug 24, 2011
are we the only club that has a card with all our games on? its stupid cos how can you sell a ticket if you cant make a game????

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
You can get a printed out ticket if you phone the ticket office

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Several clubs do - think if we ever played Everton away we can access their ground with our smart card as they use the same system and the club has promised at some point to introduce a ticket exchange for when you cannot go to a home game.

are we the only club that has a card with all our games on? its stupid cos how can you sell a ticket if you cant make a game????

I know, two inch bits of plastic in this day and age, not to mention the pointless act of being able to buy a cup ticket on that internet thinggy (if it still exists and hasn't gone the way of Betamax and Texan bars)and having it loaded to said bit of plastic while sitting on yer arse, I vote for a book of tickets as thick as a yellow pages, I mean how else can you sell a ticket?

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
We used to have cards, albeit not smart cards, we just used to pass the card around to others if we couldn't make it. As of next season we will have a smart card/loyalty scheme in place as it's something Cortese has wanted since they took over the club back in 2009. Would be very easy if you could use your card at other grounds.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004

You win the NSC 2012 award for the most apt username. Well done you. Have some crayons.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Goofball, is a troll. And not a very funny one.

The last thread he started was yesterday's fabulous one about how rubbish Messi is.

If you do inexplicably find his drivel amusing, I suggest you make the most of it, as I might ban him sooner rather than later.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I know, two inch bits of plastic in this day and age, not to mention the pointless act of being able to buy a cup ticket on that internet thinggy (if it still exists and hasn't gone the way of Betamax and Texan bars)and having it loaded to said bit of plastic while sitting on yer arse, I vote for a book of tickets as thick as a yellow pages, I mean how else can you sell a ticket?

And the really annoying this is, every time I spend money on beer and pies, the bastards insist on putting 10% back on it. How am I ever gonna clear it?

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003

Mmmmmmmmm. Texan bars. Best value confectionery ever, 5 minutes to eat it then 2 hours picking all the goo from the gaps in your teeth.

cookie63

Feb 25, 2012
And the really annoying this is, every time I spend money on beer and pies, the bastards insist on putting 10% back on it. How am I ever gonna clear it?

lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here