Season tickets?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Won't be too long I would have thought. Give it 2/3 weeks.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
no price reductions now we are still in L1

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I reckon there will be a small reduction. Let's not forget we're still in a recession, and attendances this season have been piss poor.

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
spoke to a guy at the ticket office and he said dont quote him but he didnt think a ticket increase or deacrease if we stayed up

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Renewal letters probably being printed now and over the weekend so sent out on Monday or Tuesday.

You do talk nonsense, as if the Albion could do anything that quickly.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
if they dropped them down to £250 ish do you think withers would be full every week? as a regular it was lovely to see the place packed and rockin' today. okay it can't be like that every single week but it would be great if the place was full for most home league matches at least.

if they dropped them down to £250 ish do you think withers would be full every week? as a regular it was lovely to see the place packed and rockin' today. okay it can't be like that every single week but it would be great if the place was full for most home league matches at least.

If they were 250 ish then i reckon we would get 7000 to most home games which would be great, sadly that probably won't happen.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
If they were 250 ish then i reckon we would get 7000 to most home games which would be great, sadly that probably won't happen.

it might? the trend in leagues 1 and 2 is for cheap as chip season tickets to fill grounds - the bradford model. think they were advertising season tickets at huddersfield last week for £99 in that bottom tier behind the goal?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You do talk nonsense, as if the Albion could do anything that quickly.
The club have handed over the mailing of everything to a mailing company in Burgess Hill so they have nothing to do other than phone the company and give the go ahead to do it. Otherwise it would take until August for them to get them out.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The club have handed over the mailing of everything to a mailing company in Burgess Hill so they have nothing to do other than phone the company and give the go ahead to do it. Otherwise it would take until August for them to get them out.

And do they work on Bank Holiday Mondays? :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

I wish they would do that as well providing they compensate those with 2 year season tickets.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia

I think it's a little more complicated than getting on the blower and ordering them to issue the tickets.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I think if the club want to fill the stadium, they need to reduce the price of match tickets, not the season tickets.

Most of the season ticket holders will get a season ticket whether the prices stay the same or slightly decrease.

Make the adult match tickets £18 and junior tickets £10.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports