Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season tickets question

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Some seem to have got them some not. Leaving it a little late if you ask me.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Some seem to have got them some not. Leaving it a little late if you ask me.

Been a sth for about 30 years and seem to recall they are always sent out late. Spoke to the club the other day chasing up my daughters Gully's club membership and was told they are behind on that because they are using the card printer for the 'gold card' to go out with season tickets. Was told then that season ticket should be in the post this week. Wouldn't be surprised if I don't get it till middle of next though.

As for the Gully's club membership, they are doing about 200 a week and was told to call back if I haven't got it in about months time!

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Just got back from holiday and wondered if season tickets have been sent out yet ??????????:albion2:

people with surnames at the start of the alphabet will be receiving their tickets tomorrow. the balance will be with supporters by tuesday, if not before.

Santa Postie has just delivered mine and the DVD.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Didn't specify a seat number in the application but the club seem to have given me one I often bought last season - how surprisingly organised is that? I can feel my first sycophantic "question" coming on for the Fan's Forum tonight.
E Block, Row T here I come!

barney

Jul 31, 2006
if i go in the shop this weekend to get me and a few pals a ST, will i need ID for each application? couple of my mates aren't from round here so might not be able to get hold of it.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
the club emplyed 2 new staff to get rid of the "backlog" of sending out new season tickets.

The problem is there were only 2 members of staff to deal with this, then the club launched the Kids Club thing, and they were expected to do that, and then the whole lot had to be done at the same time by 2 people, as well as answer the phones in the ticket office.

I know they have been in the ticket office until as late as 10pm to get this sorted

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
if i go in the shop this weekend to get me and a few pals a ST, will i need ID for each application? couple of my mates aren't from round here so might not be able to get hold of it.

I would imagine you only need ID for concessionary tickets

Didn't specify a seat number in the application but the club seem to have given me one I often bought last season - how surprisingly organised is that? I can feel my first sycophantic "question" coming on for the Fan's Forum tonight.

bad luck : I could be the moaning bloke :rant: behind you in Row U:D:bigwave:

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Santa Postie has just delivered mine and the DVD.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

What Letter does your surname begin with?

bad luck : I could be the moaning bloke :rant: behind you in Row U:D:bigwave:

Careful now, this is my first ST since the Goldstone and I don't wont to be upset by the crowd; the "football" is likely to be quite enough to cope with.
Besides, I thought the REAL whingers and moaners were in F block where C Badger has his set?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here