Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Tickets Next Season - You Decide

Based upon how you feel NOW - which Season Ticket option would you choose?

• Existing ST Holder – renew my current seat

Votes: 288 70.9%
  • Existing ST Holder – renew in different seat

Votes: 73 18.0%
  • Existing ST Holder – not renewing

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Current Non ST Holder – Will get one

Votes: 30 7.4%
  • Non ST Holder – not getting one

Votes: 12 3.0%

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 22389

Good to see that only a small percentage of STHs are not renewing. I am in second row WSU and not going anywhere.

Same hear. This has always been my own personal worry for the club. Could we match this season sales? I just hope people have not got bored.

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
Moving from East family to either NS or WSL. Annoying kid in front of me and the fact of no swearing means I have to control myself, great view none the less!

D

Deleted member 22389

Wonder if any of the moderators could make this thread a sticky. Be good to see the final results.

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
Seemingly not. As I said, I don't want people over-analysing this - all things being roughly equal (price wise) and given the planned extra capacity, how do you feel NOW?

I'm considering not renewing as the bloke I'm next to is REALLY annoying. You might know him, he's got a funny beard and goes on about the weather and Dr Who all the time.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Keeping my seat... Very front row of the wsl (Northern corner near H block stairs) pretty much get the best of both worlds, constant noise in front from the north stand, massive bursts of noise from behind me & to my right from the west stand & I'm close enough to wind the opposition subs up that are warming up & feel nice & close to action.... Love it !!!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Will there be WSU seats going spare? Because I'm not happy in my WSL. Too expensive and too quiet.

Chief Wiggum

Apr 30, 2009
Live in France, but looking to buy two season tickets next season to share between four (non STH at the mo). Either at the back of the west lower or in the new upper east.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
If you can make it to Godalming /Guildford area I can take you the last 45 ish miles if it helps at all . Currently travelling to home games on my own.

IanH

9sept1978
Nov 6, 2010
N1C currently. Fantastic and will definitely not be changing. I didn't think it could get better but if away fans do go to north east corner (as posted earlier) the atmosphere will be unbelievable.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Hoping to move from WSU to WSL,,,,i got a great view of game but just feel a little bit detached from the play, want to get a bit closer to pitch. I think WSL towards the back would be perfect. Can anyone confirm this, the WSL does look quite steep. I was thinking being near the back of lower would be like being at the back of the east stand at Withdean, only a lot closer to the pitch?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
West Stand Upper C...... I will not be moving. I love my seat, the view, the atmosphere, the pre match build-up, meeting up with mates, waving to the away fans, the time between games seems an age. How will i cope pre-season? Love it all.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Hoping to move from WSU to WSL,,,,i got a great view of game but just feel a little bit detached from the play, want to get a bit closer to pitch. I think WSL towards the back would be perfect. Can anyone confirm this, the WSL does look quite steep. I was thinking being near the back of lower would be like being at the back of the east stand at Withdean, only a lot closer to the pitch?

Make sure you get one of the rear rows. A club rep' let it be known that you need that to get a decent view.

We'll never give up our WSU front row seats. So lucky to have them.

Despite the journey to/from games now being a bit more of a pain compared to the very short stroll to Withdean,
we love the amazing Amex, and it will be out of this world when it holds 30,750.

Only unrealistic gripe, is I wish we could look at the WSU, without leaving it. Giant mirrors on ES??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here