Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season Tickets being sent out

ronzalo

Jul 21, 2021
Thanks for raising this thread, I assumed it was automatic but turns out the email was sitting in my junk and would have been deleted in a day's time. My first season as an ST holder, I'll be in the West Upper W3H. Anyone around me up there?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
It doesn't have a barcode or anything so hows it gonna scan

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

It doesn't scan, it works the same way as your contactless debit card (or previous season ticket card) does.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
See the other thread on this and you will see that there seems to be a problem with Hotmail accounts not receiving the email. My wife had this problem but you can go directly to the ticket site, login and then download the ticket from your account.

Mine like many others went into my junk folder.
I had this, still haven't had the e-mail. Managed to do as you have mentioned quickly enough though

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
So I can see my ticket when I click on the email link in a browser but it's not actually showing in my Google pay account? I have an android Screenshot_20210725-174823_Google Play services.jpgScreenshot_20210725-174811_Samsung Internet.jpg

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Don’t need an email to do this. You can just go to the website and download the season ticket into your phone :)

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Not everyone is as on the ball as you chaps. :)

I wasn't questioning the ability of downloading on to your phone, I understand some will have issues. Its the fact that someone who only joined at the start of lockdown last year, only posted 17 times and is asking when season tickets will be sent out when anyone who had bought a season ticket will have had numerous emails from the club about the system being used. There have been numerous threads about it as well!!

I could start threads on the following:-

1. Can't wait for the Watford game, is it POTG?
2. Can't wait for the Watford game, is there free parking near the stadium?
3. Can't wait for the Watford game, can I take my pint back to my seat?
4. Etc etc etc..

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I wasn't questioning the ability of downloading on to your phone, I understand some will have issues. Its the fact that someone who only joined at the start of lockdown last year, only posted 17 times and is asking when season tickets will be sent out when anyone who had bought a season ticket will have had numerous emails from the club about the system being used. There have been numerous threads about it as well!!

I could start threads on the following:-

1. Can't wait for the Watford game, is it POTG?
2. Can't wait for the Watford game, is there free parking near the stadium?
3. Can't wait for the Watford game, can I take my pint back to my seat?
4. Etc etc etc..

Try reading his second post ( post #4 ) sounds genuine to me.
I think maybe he just hadn’t found his email, reading the other thread he’s not the only one.
Also the OP may not spend 24 hours a day on here like others :)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Finally worked out what had happened, they'd sent it to a different email address ffs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here