• Non STH - Not happy with price/too expensive

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 5.2%

• Total voters

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Yes, definitely renewing whether we're in the Championship or Premier League. No issue with the price either. Very small increase and guaranteed whatever division we are in so no massive increase if we go up. What's not to like!

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Not sure if anyone can find the answer for me on this one....

I have a young lad who is showing interest in going, not realistically going to sit through all the games, won't be able to make evening matches.... I currently have a season ticket with my mates so also don't want to lose my current seat, what is the best solution here, I am sure I am not the only with this dilemma?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
My memory is probably playing tricks on me - I thought the club said the prices wouldn't be going up, but it looks like they are?

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Not sure if anyone can find the answer for me on this one....

I have a young lad who is showing interest in going, not realistically going to sit through all the games, won't be able to make evening matches.... I currently have a season ticket with my mates so also don't want to lose my current seat, what is the best solution here, I am sure I am not the only with this dilemma?

Take him to a pre-season friendly and see how that goes. Then try cup games, then make your mind up.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
My memory is probably playing tricks on me - I thought the club said the prices wouldn't be going up, but it looks like they are?

It is playing tricks, the club said they would be going up by a couple of pounds a month for renewals and thats whats happened

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here