Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Tickets - anyone else having problems?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Have to say that i had a few issues in changing from bulk pay to DD, and also moving seats. My young son had received 2 emails, but none to me.
Contacted Customer Services by phone and they were SUPERB in sorting everything out. Can't praise them highly enough.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
What is this thing "A Phone" that you speak of ???

On a happier note we now have a box with moving pictures, we are now waiting for somone to invent electrickery to make the pictures move!!!

Some of the elders do preach about a tablet that will send messages to each other and people will be able to leave messages on a message board, but most of them get locked away for being mad..........................and some of the younger ones (known as JCLs) say that when this tablet is made, everyone will leave stupid messages anyway!!

i hear the north has something called the wheel :hilton:

Jul 7, 2003
Of the group of six of us who sit together, two have not had any communications from the club about season ticket renewal and emails sent to the ticket office are not being answered.

As a 'customer' this is not good service but then again the club don't care these days once they have our money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here