Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

season tickets + 3 I HAVE CLOSED THIS THREAD PLEASE DO NOT START ANY OTHERS ON THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave hylands

Feb 13, 2009
Eastbourne
This is not a rant well its not ment to be.

I have be going to see Brighton play since 1979 and had a season ticket at the Goldstone, still see them at withdean home and away.

But have a friend who has never seaan them play and supports a london side ( not palarse ) but because he knows some one who has a season ticket he is getting one to , and not even sitting with his friend, i have to wait until at least march how fair is that.

i do agree that season ticket holders should get first pickings and would like to see a lot more new supporters coming but making non season ticket holders wait is wrong.

i want to sit behind the North goal but by march i could find myself out on the wings or even in another stand.

Not much of a rant:rant:

Really :lolol:

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
*sigh* It's been gone into in detail on this board and by the Insider. Whilst I don't personally agree with it being +3 (I think plus +1), the club HAS to take advantage of having a shiny new stadium and try and get more fans in. Allowing current ST holders to bring in mates etc is a pretty good way of achieving this.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Are you basically asking if a STH can make you one of their plus 3's?

As I said before tho, I reckon there will be a few but not a MASSIVE amount of JCL's who have NEVER been to the Albion before.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Surely you must know a STH, just ask around, I'm sue one will add you to their +3

dave hylands

Feb 13, 2009
Eastbourne
would be nice if a season ticket holder would make me his plus 3 or even 2 as thats what im after.
but its just the thought of some people who have never sean them play get in there before me and my son

dave hylands

Feb 13, 2009
Eastbourne
have asked around and the ones i know are taking up all3 tickets for there familys
pm me if you know someone

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
would be nice if a season ticket holder would make me his plus 3 or even 2 as thats what im after.
but its just the thought of some people who have never sean them play get in there before me and my son

Yes this is true but I spose it comes to you cant please all the people all the time.

Besides those that wanted to make ABSOLUTELY sure of getting a spot they wanted at Falmer bought a Withers season ticket this year. I did and I know some others who did as well.

I appreciate that people may not have been able to afford it tho.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I would need to see ticket stubs from the Goldstone, Gillingham, and at least three JPT games before I would consider bestowing a +3 on someone I do not know.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Yes this is true but I spose it comes to you cant please all the people all the time.

Besides those that wanted to make ABSOLUTELY sure of getting a spot they wanted at Falmer bought a Withers season ticket this year. I did and I know some others who did as well.

I appreciate that people may not have been able to afford it tho.

That said, if you were planning on getting (paying for) a ST at Falmer, then the take up of a half season ticket at Withdean would surely have been doable.

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
Dave - e-mail me twowheelsbest@sky.com with a phone number I can contact you on - I may be able to help,

:bhasign:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I would need to see ticket stubs from the Goldstone, Gillingham, and at least three JPT games before I would consider bestowing a +3 on someone I do not know.

The club have made very clear that such an arrangement would be classed as an abuse of the +3 system, and could potentially see you lose your +3 rights, or in extreme cases (maybe offering a +3 place for cash) even your OWN ST entitlement.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The club have made very clear that such an arrangement would be classed as an abuse of the +3 system, and could potentially see you lose your +3 rights, or in extreme cases (maybe offering a +3 place for cash) even your OWN ST entitlement.

And were I being serious, that would of course be completely justified.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
That said, if you were planning on getting (paying for) a ST at Falmer, then the take up of a half season ticket at Withdean would surely have been doable.

Well yes and this! Although you may have been too late to be added to the invite list for the presentations doing it this way?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Indeed. £200 for 12 games at Withdean, would have come with the rights to FOUR Amex season tickets...

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

We're told that the view will be good from all seats, so you are complaining before you know what you're getting, possibly, unnecessarily. It seems your only gripe is that some people might get to choose before you - if you get what you want, it dosn't really matter does it.

Realistically how many people are going to instantly say "Oh, I've never been to see the Albion, but as I know someone who is entitled to extra tickets, I may as well get a season ticket". I'm sure we hope the fanbase grows over the next few years, but I would imagine the number of people doing it this year will be fairly small.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
People wanting to hook up with people to abuse the +3, who didn't see that coming then.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Assuming it was cleared with the club in principal, I don't see any reason why there shouldn't be '+3' Sub-Forum on here. Maybe the club would actively encourage it, as they seem to be doing for the trading of Seat Licences. The Sub-Forum would not be for people offering their '+3' but for people seeking a place on a '+3'. I'm assuming most people will already have been sorted informally by mates, but maybe not everybody knows a STH. It'd be pretty easy to judge by posting history on here who is a genuine longtime Albion fan and who is a spiv or JCL.

What do you think? WELL? ???

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Assuming it was cleared with the club in principal, I don't see any reason why there shouldn't be '+3' Sub-forum on here. Not for people offering their '+3' but for people seeking a place on one. Most people will have been sorted informally by mates, but maybe not everybody knows a STH. It'd be pretty easy to judge by posting history on here who is a genuine longtime Albion fan and who is a spiv or JCL.

What do you think?

I think it would be ENTIRELY wrong, and a recipe for utter binfestery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here