Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Tickets - 2012/13

sparky999

Aug 5, 2011
This may have already been covered, so apologies if it has....

Will the season ticket waiting list for next season be decided on loyalty points....?

or is it 'top of the list' will be first to succeed...??

I hope it comes down to the points system....?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It's top of the list first, as it should be IMO, although if they were real fans they would accumulate points throughout the season anyway

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
First come/joined, first served, surely? Is that not the point of a waiting list?

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I think another question should be, if we stay in the Championship, how many people will renew their ticket? I know most if not all on here will. But I am sure the novelty will wear off with some, thus allowing for the waiting list people to get one. Do current STH get first dibs on their seat for next season?

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Do current STH get first dibs on their seat for next season?

One would assume there is a period of time for STHs to renew, and then any that remain get offered to the waiting list starting at number one.

I'm not entirely sure how many people are in front of me on the list, but I hope that East Stand Upper gets built this summer just in case

sparky999

Aug 5, 2011
i totally disagree.....!

loyalty points should decide the first to get season tickets....

it really winds me up that my four 'jcl' mates in the north stand, not only get all home games, but first choice of cup games as well....
while i sit there 'refreshing' for hours.... even though i have quite a few loyalty points.

I think season ticket holders at the amex, that had no previous history at the withdean (and thers allot of them), should not have first choice on cup games...
although i know this is standard practice, it annoys....

anyone else agree...?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
i totally disagree.....!

it really winds me up that my four 'jcl' mates in the north stand, not only get all home games, but first choice of cup games as well....
while i sit there 'refreshing' for hours.... even though i have quite a few loyalty points.

I think season ticket holders at the amex, that had no previous history at the withdean (and thers allot of them), should not have first choice on cup games...

anyone else agree...?

No. Nobody. Ridiculous - of course sths will always get first ribs on THEIR seats for cup games.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
i totally disagree.....!

anyone else agree...?

Nope.

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
i totally disagree.....!

anyone else agree...?

:facepalm: - and that's from a non-STH

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
i totally disagree.....!

anyone else agree...?

So the fact that without STH's we would not have the likes of CMS/Hoskins/Buckley/Vicente in the squad and possibly not due to play Liverpool this week - their contribution to the club should be ignored

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Here's one for you, as mentioned on another post somewhere I am a ST holder in the north stand. When that upper tier goes on the east stand i'm SERIOUSLY thinking about relocating. Who will have priority do you think, current ticket holders or those top of the waiting list?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Here's one for you, as mentioned on another post somewhere I am a ST holder in the north stand. When that upper tier goes on the east stand i'm SERIOUSLY thinking about relocating. Who will have priority do you think, current ticket holders or those top of the waiting list?

Existing STH's as your existing seat will be released for the waiting list IMO

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
i totally disagree.....!

anyone else agree...?
Cock.

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton

If I were organising it I'd have 7-10 days in June for STHs to renew their seat, another 7-10 days for STHs wishing to switch to another seat/stand then the remaining seats would go to the waiting list

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
STHs are the lifeblood of a club whether they areJCLS or not. They stumped up the cash up front (or comitted to DDM) so hey shoud ALWAYS get first dibs on home game cup tix. Its been like that for YEARS at every single club.

Anyhoo Im sure STHs will have a window to choose whether they wish to renew before the seat gets "released" to others on the waiting list.

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
i totally disagree.....!

anyone else agree...?

:facepalm:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I think another question should be, if we stay in the Championship, how many people will renew their ticket? I know most if not all on here will. But I am sure the novelty will wear off with some, thus allowing for the waiting list people to get one. Do current STH get first dibs on their seat for next season?

I thought this at first, but now I've experienced the Amex I really think there will be a very high % who renew - like 99%.

I LOVE going to home games now, I look forward to it all week like I would for away trips. If you can't enjoy watching football at that place, or see it as a novelty that will wear off then you're dead inside and don't like football IMHO

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
i totally disagree.....!

anyone else agree...?

Do you seriously think there was a massive wedge of STH holders in the last season at Withdean that weren't there before, simply because they wanted one for the Amex?

No. There were a few, maybe even a couple of hundred, but that makes bugger all difference in the grand scheme of things.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here