Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Arundel, or rather, depending on kids fixtures could be anywhere in the Sussex / Hampshire area or wider South East
Ok, I see your problem. P+R is OK to be honest; maybe 20 mins wait, but the buses get you away from the Amex quicker than you probably would in a car from most grounds with 20K+ fans.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Ok, I see your problem. P+R is OK to be honest; maybe 20 mins wait, but the buses get you away from the Amex quicker than you probably would in a car from most grounds with 20K+ fans.

Problem with P&R is the time I'll arrive sometimes, which could be 2.30, I've done that before and missed the first 15 minutes.

May just ask the club to start at 4 p.m., I'm sure everyone will understand?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Problem with P&R is the time I'll arrive sometimes, which could be 2.30, I've done that before and missed the first 15 minutes.

Bridge car park? Obviously a cost involved, but seems to work ok.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Bridge car park? Obviously a cost involved, but seems to work ok.

Could do, yes, don't mind being delayed leaving but worried about P&R by arriving at 2.30 p.m., I'm guessing getting into The Bridge CP is pretty quick and no journey once parked, good shout.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

The Racecourse P&R is fairly prompt, so getting there at 2.30 wouldn't be a problem.

Jul 7, 2003
Might try those coaches, but I think they go quite early and you have to leave the match sharpish, don't you?

Not really - although they prefer you back there ASAP I think the coaches are all due to leave the coach park at 5:15 for a normal Saturday afternoon game so that gives you plenty of time to cheer the players off, go to the toilet and amble back to the coach.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Sorry guys, superstition or not, I've got to go and get one next week, apologies if that breaks the unbeaten run!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
FORMAL APOLOGY

Sorry all, I've cracked, me and the boys (& even Mrs OW) will be in the North Stand this Saturday. If we lose, it's all my fault, and I'll just have to live with that. Going to try SWC, North Stand, ESU and then make our decision on the half season ticket. Pity we can't back to hwere we've always been in the ESL they're virtually all taken.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here