Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Wallets......again...

Sep 25, 2008
Now I know there was some fuss about these and I didn't really agree we needed them but.......PALACE have them!!

Palarse.jpg

Its not mine by the way its the numpty sat opposite me at work!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Just you wait the club will start selling them shortly - they aren't going to miss a commercial opportunity are they?

and then wait for the absolute BINFEST "ooh why should I pay for one ? blah,blah,blah,blah,blah"

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Just you wait the club will start selling them shortly - they aren't going to miss a commercial opportunity are they?

and then wait for the absolute BINFEST "ooh why should I pay for one ? blah,blah,blah,blah,blah"

Ha ha, so true on both accounts

By the way [MENTION=12380]South London Seagull[/MENTION] , did you wash your hands after touching that? :jester:

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Well, mine came in a HUUUUGGGGEEEEEblack box

thumbnail.aspx

Bit of a bugger to fit in thge back pocket of a pair of jeans!

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
they are now selling albion leather wallets, but I will be purchasing a plain black oyster holder if not. would like a nice plain one with the albion chest embossed into it.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I bought the leather wallet today. I needed a new one, and I liked the subtle embossed badge. Had my season ticket in it since around 3pm, and as of yet I am not suffering dust or fluff issues. It is early days yet though.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Strange thing is that all of us who had the smart-card which was introduced in the north stand at Withdean last year had a nice little plastic wallet supplied with the season tickets sonwas surprised the club didn't do the same this season?
My Amex ticket fits in it perfectly with no dust or fluff issues whatsoever!

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
Nice of you to redact his name etc from the card but I am not so sure that is protecting the innocent is it?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My season ticket card will remain in its pre-allotted "CD" type cover in my desk draw at home, apart from match days. You'd have to be some kind of BINNER to carry it around all the time.

On matchdays, I have a cosy little SLOT in my existing wallet to slip that sucker into. Job done.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
My season ticket card will remain in its pre-allotted "CD" type cover in my desk draw at home, apart from match days. You'd have to be some kind of BINNER to carry it around all the time.

Believe me Easy, if you lived with my wife you'd carry everything of value with you all the time.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Here's a thought, go to your nearest Railway Station Ticket Office and ask for one and get it free

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here