Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Waiting List

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
....unless there is a rule that we have to keep a percentage for general sale or something ?

There was something that was quoted during the ground build... but I don't know if that is a club or a FL rule!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
No. Thanks for the money and all that... but i wish you, and people like you, would keep well away (unless you're in the away end). It's Brighton's home ground. If we can't fill it with Brighton fans, then so be it.

It's not impossible to access Chelsea tickets... why don't you make a bit more effort and do that instead. It's too expensive, it's too far away, it's sold out... pathetic level of support. You will never be 'us' and you'll never be welcome in my book.
Bloody hell, you're worse than TheMajor and his assertion last week that the only people at the Amex should be those born in Brighton and Hove as everybody else should be supporting their local club. More than ever now (as the humdrum matches don't sell out) we need the converts and the second-teamers as well as those who've supported the club since just after the Boer War. And we need their kids for the next generation. There are different levels of fandom, and bushy's soon going to be a better Brighton fan than me, despite not being 100% Albion. Are you sure you're not letting previous run-ins with him cloud your judgement?

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Anybody who is willing to pay their money and cheer us on will always be welcome in my book, irrespective of previous allegiances.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
By the time they've grown up Bushy's two lads will belong to us anyway . :albion2:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
By the time they've grown up Bushy's two lads will belong to us anyway . :albion2:
More than likely to be honest, but for that to happen then the progress needs to continue, dont forget they are 9 and 11 and have been going to chelsea since age 5 , they are at the tipping point, a couple of seasons of regular amex attendance with the albion seeking promotion/good cup runs etc will see them convert to brighton fans who "like" chelsea ( I cant quite bring myself to think that they'd totally give up on chelsea) but a slide to championship mediocrity with a relegation dogfight thrown in would probably see them decide that they've been chelsea fans all along, you know what kids are like !!

- - - Updated - - -

Bloody hell, you're worse than TheMajor and his assertion last week that the only people at the Amex should be those born in Brighton and Hove as everybody else should be supporting their local club. More than ever now (as the humdrum matches don't sell out) we need the converts and the second-teamers as well as those who've supported the club since just after the Boer War. And we need their kids for the next generation. There are different levels of fandom, and bushy's soon going to be a better Brighton fan than me, despite not being 100% Albion. Are you sure you're not letting previous run-ins with him cloud your judgement?
I dont remember ever having a run in with [MENTION=12438]les dynam[/MENTION] ? anyway not to worry , it's all forgotten, we're both albion now.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Why the sudden change Bushy if you were a regular at Chelsea?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Why the sudden change Bushy if you were a regular at Chelsea?
Money for one, the agro of getting my kids up there on a saturday, it's just so handy to go to the amex, and i've always encouraged them to show support for their local side, I had a bit of an epiphany when booking a home ticket for chelsea earlier this season, £59 cheapest ticket , i realised i could watch it in my local , and still have change for a curry on the way home, in contrast its costing me £49 for me and both kids for burnley at home.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Welcome aboard then mate. I'd much rather BHA get your money then either Chelsea or Palace.

Jan 30, 2008
I think clubs keep some back for people who for whatever reason cant afford a season ticket, which I think is fair enough, I also think its a good idea to keep some back for people being introduced to the club, my 9 year old went for the first time on saturday and loved it, I wouldnt have committed to a season ticket without seeing his reactions, I knew the 11 year old liked it but wasnt sure about the 9 year old , he's been to Chelsea a lot of times but finds the noise and sometimes the "nastiness" quite intimidating, he loved the amex , is over the moon that we are also going to Burnley at home and really wants me to get a season ticket.

- - - Updated - - -

There's always one.
yes bushy, those well heeled sorts can be quite intimidating at the bridge these days
regards
DR

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I wasn't aware there was a waiting list to be honest. There was a family sat near us in the family stand who just stopped coming, I did hear the dad may have lost his job. Any way there were a few different groups using the seats up until Christmas, but now there is a new group of regulars, I assume they have got season tickets somehow. They don't seem to know too much about Brighton and the players and I think the dad says they come down from South London for games. Nice enough bunch though, although they don't seem to have been in the country that long. I think he said they were originally from Nigeria. It would be good if they could recommend a couple of players for us, what with their recent win in the African Cup of Nations.
And that bit probably refers to me. :(

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I know quite a few who have become amex groupies and long it may continue as we will need them all to keep coming to carry on progressing.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
And that bit probably refers to me. :(

No just a work of fiction, although my own job will disappear in April after 15 years, which probably explains why I am on here so much recently. Financially stopping football makes a lot of sense, but not an easy cut to accept. Best of luck in the job market.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here