Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Season ticket updates (Apple wallet)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
There is something very odd going on. Checked my Google Pay (android) on monday and it had definitely updated the fixture to 'EVERTON'. Had a look again just now and it shows the fixture as 'NE'. That's a tad troubling. Anybody else getting the same?

** edited to add screenshots **

IMG_20210826_093628.jpg

IMG_20210826_093747.jpg

Maybe all is not lost - just so long as the QR code reflects what's on the details page rather than on the fixture page...

Last edited:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
There is something very odd going on. Checked my Google Pay (android) on monday and it had definitely updated the fixture to 'EVERTON'. Had a look again just now and it shows the fixture as 'NE'. That's a tad troubling. Anybody else getting the same?

“NE” - no entry, ie banned 😉

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Not managed to get an email reply from customer services, or get through by phone (30mins wait). Our issue is an error saying Safari can't download file (shared Everton tkt) to missus Apple Wallet. Apple support just refers back to the merchant (Albion). Ended up rigging up an old printer and printing the tkt out. 1st World Problem and all that, but still a pain.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
My useless Android clearly shows 'Season Pass' and 'Everton'.

Not happy with the 'The seats in your zone have been squished together' but hey-ho.

What gives?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
On Saturday evening my phone notified me that my two tickets had been updated. Checked and found that they now show Everton at home.

However since then I have received about 10 notifications each day telling me they have updated.

Is this an isolated incident?

View attachment 139720

I am getting dozens as well, the ticket is still there, It's new tech for the club so I am sure someone is just over checking or updating it right now, a pain as it keeps making me check to see the ticket is still in the wallet. Who ever is doing it STOP checking the software its working fine.

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Our season tkt share issue is resolved. Changed default browser on my missus iPhone from Safari to Chrome and the shared tkt loads into her Apple Wallet no problem now. Issue with Safari browser not handling the download method.

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
My ticket in my Android Google Pay wallet is still showing Watford too. Miraculously managed to speak to a human after a 30 minute hold on Monday and was assured ticket would dynamically change to Everton. Getting a bit twitchy I fired off an email late yesterday and at still showing Watford. I also double checked all my Google settings. Earlier this evening I got a text from Jenny in Customer Se vices who assured me it should be fixed. It wasn't so I emailed back to confirm this. We shall see what the morning brings.

This really has the potential for a fiasco as I suspect there must be others in the same boat. What with the queues for the covid/ID checks that probably won't happen, they had better not come up some half arsed solution like we can all pop to the ticket office on Saturday to get a paper ticket to then scan. And in my case emailing me a ticket to print off is no good as currently I don't have access to a printer. And that's precisely why I loved TLD idea of mobile tickets.

I have exactly the same problem. I've checked settings in Google Pay and the Google Store and all seem to be set correctly to allow auto updates. I guess it's time to contact the club as my sons android and daughters iPhone have both changed to show the Everton game. What a pain!!!

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I have exactly the same problem. I've checked settings in Google Pay and the Google Store and all seem to be set correctly to allow auto updates. I guess it's time to contact the club as my sons android and daughters iPhone have both changed to show the Everton game. What a pain!!!
They are clearly struggling with this. Jenny at supporter services has just asked me send them a screen shot of my ticket which shows Watford. I will update here if there is a fix. It looks like lots of people are having issues.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
They are clearly struggling with this. Jenny at supporter services has just asked me send them a screen shot of my ticket which shows Watford. I will update here if there is a fix. It looks like lots of people are having issues.

Ditto Jenny got back to me very promptly. Very impressed by Supporter Services today. It would appear that this transition from first home game to second home game is THE major nut to crack. Crack this this one and subsequent home game process should just be more of the same process. Puts Supporter Services and their downstream software suppliers under untold pressure for the next 48 hours tho. I wish them nothing but well. Utmost respect for what they do and how they interact with us :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here