Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket still not here

Big_Unit

Sep 5, 2011
Hove
Yeah, I know, 500th thread on this... but I've tried to post in the Ask the Club forum, and I don't have permission to start a thread on there.

Three months ago or thereabouts, I paid £600 up front for a season ticket. The first home game of the season is tomorrow and I still do not have what I bought. What possible reason is there for leaving this so late? Why could I not have received it three days after I bought it? It's in a designated seat, so there's no necessity to wait for anything. You buy seat xxx, why can't they just send you the ticket straight away?

I know the Amex is a bit of a miracle, and the club is now run so well is so many ways. But this is an absolute wind-up. I now have to go to the club shop at lunchtime for a paper ticket, just in case.

Is there anyone here from the club who can explain why the posting out of season tickets was left so late? All it's done is create anxiety and a degree of resentment from fans.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Have you tried actually contacting the club?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
He is right though, why leave it so late? Mine arrived on Saturday, which is in time but surely they could have been sent 2 weeks ago..

No, I am not a JCL, I am just moving seats, hence the new ST.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Mine has yet to arrive, but I have faith it will be here in time. If not I'll just have to make sure I get to the Amex nice and early tomorrow evening to get to the ticket office

Gresham Flyer

Sep 5, 2011
Mine still hasn't turned up. Just called the club who have had to issue me with a paper ticket which I've got to pick up from the ground tomorrow.
When I asked how I go about getting train travel without my season ticket the guy said I should just tell the Rail staff that I was picking up my ticket at the ground???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here