Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket seat position EXCHANGE

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
Seat Exchange. Would anyone be prepared to exchange a seat position. I am in upper west WC3 seat 57, at 74 I found the climb up the steps to this position very exhausting, and I would prefer one lower down. For full details see my ad in the for sale exchanges section. No funny replies thank you, I was unable to attend a presentation, and purchased my ticket over the phone, glad to have got a seat and not knowing the stadium layout. I would make any adjustment for price difference.

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
Dude thats rather unfortunate, have you emailed the club? I'm sure i read that the club were holding some seats back, maybe they could swap yours?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
There's definitely space in the WSL. As they were selling general sale tickets there it should be easy to swap to there.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I went up to the WSU for a drink with my sons and the stairs were a killer the only thing stopping me asking to transfer my 4 tickets from WSL to WSU but I am sure that I saw a lift is that not available. I am rather surprised the club didn't install escalators like the Bernabau where they are set one way for entry then reversed at the end of the game. No idea what the extra cost would have been just liked it when I went to watch Real Madrid.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
I went up to the WSU for a drink with my sons and the stairs were a killer the only thing stopping me asking to transfer my 4 tickets from WSL to WSU but I am sure that I saw a lift is that not available. I am rather surprised the club didn't install escalators like the Bernabau where they are set one way for entry then reversed at the end of the game. No idea what the extra cost would have been just liked it when I went to watch Real Madrid.

Another moan! :facepalm:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I thought I saw a lift for the WSU? Did I imagine that?

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
SAMEJ Firstly the guy who sold me the ticket knew that I was a SENIOR, and I asked him to select a position for me, having done so, he made no mention of the fact that one had to be pretty fit to get to the seat.
Part 2, the position is excellent, and both neighbours are v good, no problem in that quarter

The lift is for staff only, I tried to go down in it.

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
I was told by a steward on the way in that the lift could be used by supporters, but it was difficult to find at the bottom. I know this doesnt help, but must be worth checking with the club.

the costa love bus

Feb 17, 2010
brighton
Does anyone know if you can swop season ticket from the wsu to the north stand?

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
SAMEJ Firstly the guy who sold me the ticket knew that I was a SENIOR, and I asked him to select a position for me, having done so, he made no mention of the fact that one had to be pretty fit to get to the seat.
:albion:(I Know you did not go to the presentation, i was pointing out the lift situation to those replying to your thread)
Part 2, the position is excellent, and both neighbours are v good, no problem in that quarter
( i meant for you to check out the seat being offered to you, the current occupant may have a good reason for wanting to move)

The lift is for staff only, I tried to go down in it.

Good luck with finding a suitable seat M8
All the best
Samej

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here