Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket sales down (Unconfirmed / mischievous scaremongering)

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Season ticket sales down

Utter rubbish. I have it on the upmost authority that we have nearly sold our planned season ticket allocation. I will ask again, but seem to remember being told that there are only single season tickets scatter around the ground left.

Pretty much this - more bullshit scaremongering by people with nothing better to do.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
oh please!
what a load of tosh
firstly how did you get that word past the spell check and secondly is he competent in marketing or projected analysis of future ticket sales? or simply Big John down the pub?

How on earth do you know big John down my local, thats uncanny.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
I just spent ages counting them little dots on the seating plan thing and I can only see 301 available on there. I know they often realease seats later on but if they are down on last season then they are stupid not showing all available seats now.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I just spent ages counting them little dots on the seating plan thing and I can only see 301 available on there. I know they often realease seats later on but if they are down on last season then they are stupid not showing all available seats now.

It does look like there are a couple of blocks at the furthest ends of each corner that are not on sale online yet

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It does look like there are a couple of blocks at the furthest ends of each corner that are not on sale online yet

Doesn't the club keep back a couple of blocks for relocations (Family Stand child to adult ticket upgrades and the adults are moved , fans with temporary medical conditions) , etc ?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I heard we owe the taxman £3:95 so we're going to demolish the stadium and sell the land back to the council to pay it off.

source? Christ Alive, they've kept that one quiet with the Oatway smokescreen. Where we gonna play?

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
What a load of tosh the op speaks, 95% of seasons tickets taken up, upto this stage the club has sold just over 23k, as the stadium guy admitted after be questioned. So it begs to differ where the op get his info from, and whether he is an illegal alien.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here