• I have not and will not renew

Votes: 31 30.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
In anyone planning to renew tomorrow the last day of the discount ?.

I was 95% sure of not renewing but I have over the weekend decided to renew my 2 tickets again. Although the football at home has been very poor and you could possibly pick up tickets cheaper match by match this is our club and I would not support anyone else.

Its easy supporting the glamour clubs, Chelsea, Man Uts, Arse, Spus, Liverpool, how hard is that, yawn another win, yawn another £ 30 00 000 player, yawn another champions league game, yawn another premiership title, yawn another fa cup.

People at work support Spurs, Arse, Liverpool and take this piss out of me every Monday for supporting BHAFC but I tell them " would you still support Arse or whoever if they went down to div 3, would ya, well would ya punk ??? :angry: ". We are better fans than these glamour boys.

Also the REMF game made me realise the commeraderie and community we all have with this club and the support BHAFC give REMF, also Dick Knight almost pleaded with people to renew Saturday, my guess is st renewals are very low and Dick has been a legend for this club and deserves backing again in these difficult times.

Finally if you don't renew trhose bastards at LDC have won haven't they.

With a Falmer yes there may be a more positive vibes at the place next year like a prisoner knowing they are near parole.

If you do not renew you will be an ousider looking in through the window at the party.

After all 400 odd quid is only a few losing Spielberg tips isn't it.

If you were in doubt like me, don't delay if you can afford it, do it.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Uncle Spielberg said:

I was 95% sure of not renewing but I have over the weekend decided to renew my 2 tickets again. Although the football at home has been very poor and you could possibly pick up tickets cheaper match by match this is our club and I would not support anyone else.

Its easy supporting the glamour clubs, Chelsea, Man Uts, Arse, Spus, Liverpool, how hard is that, yawn another win, yawn another £ 30 00 000 player, yawn another champions league game, yawn another premiership title, yawn another fa cup.

People at work support Spurs, Arse, Liverpool and take this piss out of me every Monday for supporting BHAFC but I tell them " would you still support Arse or whoever if they went down to div 3, would ya, well would ya punk ??? :angry: ". We are better fans than these glamour boys.

Also the REMF game made me realise the commeraderie and community we all have with this club and the support BHAFC give REMF, also Dick Knight almost pleaded with people to renew Saturday, my guess is st renewals are very low and Dick has been a legend for this club and deserves backing again in these difficult times.

With a Falmer yes there may be a more positive vibes at the place next year like a prisoner knowing they are near parole.

If you do not renew you will be an ousider looking in through the window at the party.

spot on US

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
All done and dusted, roll on next season. :clap2:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Uncle Spielberg said:

Well said US, we've renewed for next season. We'll stick by this club through thick and thin, nothing will stop me from going.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
See you there :clap:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
If i already had a season ticket i would renew now.

However, i don't, and therefore will have to pay an extra £60 to have one.

So i'm not getting one.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
dougdeep said:
All done and dusted, roll on next season. :clap2:

What he said.

There was never any doubt that I'd renew, whether we'd got relegated or anything else.

I love this club, and I love watching this club. Nothing will ever change that.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I would feel a right bastard if I did not stand by Dick Knight now when we are so close to the holy grail.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
:thud: After being told week in and week out that you were not renewing... :lolol:

I am probably going to get a season ticket as I saw 20 home league games this season at £24.50, so it would make sense!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I came to my senses this week end bof. but don't think this will stop me voicing my opinions next season :p

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Brighton V Leeds

or

Ikea / Croydon

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Re: Re: Season ticket renewals

Basil Fawlty said:
Well said US, we've renewed for next season. We'll stick by this club through thick and thin, nothing will stop me from going.

Well said shorty. :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Renewed all three of mine and I suspect Mrs Hut will buy the 10-match package around next January (she's not to good in the cold and wet weather).

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
The Complete Badger said:
Who else would I spend my Saturday afternoons moaning at and abusing?:)

Whoops perhaps I should have told you I am not renewing so you will have to moan at the players instead.
I have not bothered to renew as odds are I will be moving to the US before the season starts so a bit pointless really.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Nope, was going to but after reviewing the financial situation I have had to miss out this year. But don't any of you B******s nick my seat, I'll be back for it next year.
Yes, I'm gutted but realistically the only game I will have difficulty getting a ticket for next year will be Leeds. So chances are come next May I will be thinking
"I really should have got a season ticket, it would have been so much cheaper!"
Hopefully I will have trouble getting tickets for all the games.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Allready renewed, as much as Im pissed off with it all and feel totaly cheesed off with it all I have, it's in the blood for better or worse.

Lets hope we sign some half decent players this summer and get Falmer, I will feel alot better about another £400 odd quid spent!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here