Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Season ticket refunds/credit note

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Away fans might be banned for a long time. Not good for the pandemic to have 75 Bmuff fans travelling to another town 100's miles away.

for any club that fills its ground the provision for away fans is a loss making inconvenience so i can see them jumping at the chance to stop this.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Not fretting just an observation.

I assume these will become credits at some point to whenever the next season live happens.

However if there is no football till 2021 I can see an awful lot of people giving up season tickets at all football clubs

Interesting point esp if god forbid we go down. Those like you (and me) will never give up on the Albion but there are an awful lot of “floaters” who “might not be able to make it”

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Club can't decide what to do until they know what's happening with fixtures..............no-one knows how long before games will have fans present. I'm more optimistic - may be initially reduced numbers for example (with some 'fair' way of allocating games determined) but we'll see.

Lol. I can't remember when there was last a significant ticket binfest on NSC - maybe Millwall last year? Before that god knows.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I too have kept on paying my £143.33 a month, and didn't choose the payment holiday option. I trust the club to be fair and honest.

I do keep staring at my Parking Permit I paid £15 for to drive and see the Arsenal game though... Not sure what'll happen to that money. Not the end of the world, but just wondered.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Brighton is in a unusual situation in that it commits season tickets holders to buy a season ticket for the next season during the current one. I can see the logic of repaying any cancelled games this season off the next. However if next season has to be played (partly or wholly) behind closed doors what happens then? My guess is they will try to recoup some of the revenue by offering a streaming service of games played home and away to season ticket holders who will be in the position of either cancelling their season ticket, and losing their seat, or committing to this measure.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Lol. I can't remember when there was last a significant ticket binfest on NSC - maybe Millwall last year? Before that god knows.

I was thinking that as I posted....imagine the wailing if there's, say, a 10k capacity for the first game and some form of allocation based on.......?? :lolol::lolol::lolol:

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Brighton is in a unusual situation in that it commits season tickets holders to buy a season ticket for the next season during the current one. I can see the logic of repaying any cancelled games this season off the next. However if next season has to be played (partly or wholly) behind closed doors what happens then? My guess is they will try to recoup some of the revenue by offering a streaming service of games played home and away to season ticket holders who will be in the position of either cancelling their season ticket, and losing their seat, or committing to this measure.

Are they really in an unusual position? I imagined plenty of clubs did the same.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Are they really in an unusual position? I imagined plenty of clubs did the same.

Agree, I suspect most prem clubs do the same.

As regards other posts, if you aren't allowed to go to a game then I'm pretty sure that, legally, you will entitled to a refund.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
As regards other posts, if you aren't allowed to go to a game then I'm pretty sure that, legally, you will entitled to a refund.

I think if BHAFC charged the money, told you that you couldn't see the game and refused to refund - you'd have the biggest number of season ticket non-renewals on record.

I trust the club, from top to bottom. Decent people - and supporter services are incredible. I wish every company in the land could deal with things the way they do. Life would be so much simpler... :cheers:

** I do not work in supporter services by the way. :lolol:

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
suspect one option we might be offered is the value in shop or catering vouchers to ease the club's cashflow

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here