Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Question

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Why does NSC always want absolute and definitive rules and then use them as weapons against the club we all love. I doubt if the club set out to prevent paying fans attending but to prevent widespread abuse they have to set some "rules" but then apply them with common sense. An example is "carers" who I think are extremely well treated in getting a free season ticket.

Er,because without rules there would be chaos? Because companies, and jobsworths, love to refer to Terms and Conditions and the small print? And, yes, we all hope to bend the rules sometimes and, yes, we all hope that common sense will also prevail. Mostly I hope at the Albion it does.

And yes I'm hoping to bunk in on my friends OAP ticket next game without paying the upgrade. Still sticking it to The Man.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Z
Er,because without rules there would be chaos? Because companies, and jobsworths, love to refer to Terms and Conditions and the small print? And, yes, we all hope to bend the rules sometimes and, yes, we all hope that common sense will also prevail. Mostly I hope at the Albion it does.

And yes I'm hoping to bunk in on my friends OAP ticket next game without paying the upgrade. Still sticking it to The Man.

Are you on your second bottle?

BangaloreGull

Jun 18, 2011
Burgess Hill
Blimey, people want to rant don't they. I have regularly upgraded my sons ticket and / or gone on my own in family stand. There is no question of having to move.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I wonder if it depends on who you talk to. Once, my son couldn't go at the last minute and I phoned to change his ticket to adult for my dad who's a pensioner and they didn't take any money and said no other action was necessary. In the end it would be crazy to turn people away with tickets, particularly as they want to maximise matchday income.

Under 18 ticket is same price as senior citizen ticket I believe, so no upgrade required.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
We are in the East Stand, but not family section, and I always upgrade my U10 & U18 for midweek games

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Ah, thanks. He was 13 at the time, I don't know if that makes a difference?

Seniors are same price as under 21 this season, so maybe I am wrong. I have always paid for an upgrade from U18 to Adult but not on the one occasion I had to switch it to a senior.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here