Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Question

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
any of you pay by monthly installments??

I thought after septembers payment it was paid up in full but I have had another payment come out today that will be 6 payments when I thought it would be only 5.

Anybody else had this??

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Mine came out 2nd June, 6th July, 3rd August, 3rd Sept and today, so thats the final one

(after they initially bollocksed it up and took the whole lot out in May, but I got that refunded).

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Mine came out 2nd June, 6th July, 3rd August, 3rd Sept and today, so thats the final one

(after they initially bollocksed it up and took the whole lot out in May, but I got that refunded).

I think that sounds about right.

Me too (apart from the payment in full bit)

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove

Apoligies I have just gone through my statement and my payments are about the same as yours Easy, my mistake!!

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
mine was 5x£88=£440 taken start of each month (about 3rd/4th) started in June. This months was last unless they balls it up.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
what you like !!!suprised you missed it,the amount you earn

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I've been sticking a £10.00 away each sat since the start of August in readiness for next season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here