Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket prices 24/25

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Apart from being extremly happy with having my first season ticket for over 20 years and I also have no complaints about the price increase or travel.
Dumbarse questions coming up...
Ready
I pay by direct debit, this will automatically renew ?
I want to move seats though, and I can only do this on Monday March 18th ?

I think that is right, but can someone clarify that, please.
DD auto-renews, yes.

Moving Seats​

If you are a current season ticket holder wishing to move seats you must renew your current season tickets first.
If you pay by Direct Debit you will auto-renew, but if you pay by credit/debit card you must renew your current seat prior to the deadline of 5pm on Monday, 26 February 2024 to qualify to move.
Moves will be available online or via the Albion Booking Line on 01273 668855 (Option 1). Moves will be available from 2pm on the dates shown below, dependent on the area you wish to move to (please note that applications will not be accepted by email):
  • Mon 18 March 2024 - moves to or within the North and South Stands
  • Tue 19 March 2024 - moves to or within the East and West Stands
Moves start from 9am online, and 2pm by phone.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Most ? - well i'm sure its both. As for attendance at football matches - across all tiers from the PL through to non league and including womens football are now at record highs, continue to grow and are experiencing a boom
Billions watching on TV don’t go to a ground, so yes most do consume football that way.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
What a horrible attitude.
It’s not attitude. But fact. A statement of fact. That’s all. No need to be so precious.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
What happened to twenty is plenty? 😂

Still, regulation is on the way. 😂😂😂

And remember, match day income is important to clubs. The host club keeps the gate receipts, catering and merchandising cash.

Tottenham earned around €107 million in matchday revenue for the 2020/21 season. That’s a lot on wonga.

And the more we put in, the more we can pay over inflated player wages and agent fees. And the more we keep feeding the machine, the more people on lower incomes are priced out.

Modern football is rubbish. Modern life even more so.
PL clubs agreed £30 cap in 2016/17. Due to be reviewed again in 2025

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Billions watching on TV don’t go to a ground, so yes most do consume football that way.
Hundreds of millions of viewers around the world watch football on TV. (It rarely breaks a billion and then only just for World Cups) and many of them also attend football matches which you imply is in decline or a side show .
Which is why i said "both" anyway.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
In 2016/17 just before we were promoted i dug out the new ST prices.
Here's the increase for 24/25 and what they would have been if adj for inflation according to the BOE inflation calculator (for Nov 23)

Tickets have basically increased in the last 8 seasons just slightly below inflation (except in Zone E where its broadly tracked inflation) .
Be interesting to do pints of Harveys and Piglets Pies in the same period too. (if anyone has em)

Zone A................£475 (16//17) - £595 (24/25) - £620 (inflation adjusted)
Zone B + C.........£565 (16/17) - £710 (24/25) - £740 (infl adj)
Zone D................£670 (16/17) - £860 (24/25) - £875 (infl adj)
Zone E................£740 (16/17) - £965 (24/25) - £968 (infl adj)
Zone F................£510 (16/17) - £620 (24/25) - £667 (infl adj)

Also away tickets are far cheaper than they were in 16/17 when in the Champ - as they are capped at £30 in the PL - they should now be £40 if adjusted for inflation.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Hundreds of millions of viewers around the world watch football on TV. (It rarely breaks a billion and then only just for World Cups) and many of them also attend football matches which you imply is in decline or a side show .
Which is why i said "both" anyway.
I didn’t imply anything or the sorts. You jumped to that conclusion all by yourself. The billions of Chinese that watch PL aren’t attending the Amex or any other ground anytime soon, so just quit while you’re ahead and stop picking a fight with the factually correct statement that is most people watch on TV.

Barcode

Jan 9, 2024
Nobody should moan about the price of watching the Albion.
For what we are watching under RDZ, I for one would pay double!!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Good for you. But not everyone is in such a position and plenty will have to not renew I’m sure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here