Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket presentations.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Mine is next Friday. Does anyone know the best place to park near the stadium as I don't think there is any parking at Falmer yet.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Depends what time as you could use the Universty

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
mine is at 10.

I thought you can park in the car park at the stadium?

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
When I rang to book it I was told there was no parking at the ground yet.

Will the university car park be too busy at 12:30?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
go past the stadium towards Brighton University.....turn left at the roundabout...follow the road all the way over the humps towards ESPORTA....go past the entrance to Esporta and there is a car park in front of you ( the football pitches are to your left)

voila

mine is at 10 oclock also

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Got mine @ 10 on Friday I'm going to park in the gym car park!

Where is the gym in relation to the ground. Just want to ensure that I don't get clamped wherever I park. Someone told me the University car park was pay and display.

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
Where is the gym in relation to the ground. Just want to ensure that I don't get clamped wherever I park. Someone told me the University car park was pay and display.
just down the road from the ground its sign posted beware you will need a code to get out. I will know the code Friday morning!

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
We parked where the club told us to!! As you approach Village Way, do not turn into it, instead head into Falmer Village. At the back of the duck pond, next to the church will be a steward in a yellow coat. She will direct you into Court Farm, where there is plenty of free parking, and only a 2 min walk from presentation.

Length of presentation/booking process depends how many of you and how quickly you get in the queue after the formal presentation. Spend a while looking at the viewing platform and you will be at back of queue. Alternatively if you are confident of where you want to sit, do viewing platform after buying tickets and be at front of queue. As we were told when booking seats, everyone else in the room is potentially after the seats you have your eye on as well, and as soon as they go red, you cant have em!Or maybe that was just to push us into a decision!!

You should be through in under an hour if at front of queue and only buying a couple. A couple of hours if at back of queue and buying a number.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
We parked where the club told us to!! As you approach Village Way, do not turn into it, instead head into Falmer Village. At the back of the duck pond, next to the church will be a steward in a yellow coat. She will direct you into Court Farm, where there is plenty of free parking, and only a 2 min walk from presentation.

Length of presentation/booking process depends how many of you and how quickly you get in the queue after the formal presentation. Spend a while looking at the viewing platform and you will be at back of queue. Alternatively if you are confident of where you want to sit, do viewing platform after buying tickets and be at front of queue. As we were told when booking seats, everyone else in the room is potentially after the seats you have your eye on as well, and as soon as they go red, you cant have em!Or maybe that was just to push us into a decision!!

You should be through in under an hour if at front of queue and only buying a couple. A couple of hours if at back of queue and buying a number.

very true words.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Going tomorrow at 6 and really looking forward to it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here