Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket presentation

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Mine is in 2hrs. I'm stupid excited. That's all.

Can you let me know what seats they are offering, ie any good ones in West Stand lower/upper. Also where you parked, was it easy to find.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Can't blame these non STH's for getting excited. I heard today's presentations are for fans who haven't been to an Albion match since the Play-off Final.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Mrs Oscar and have ours tomorrow. Can't wait!

I'd be interested to know what's left in West Lower and East.

Shanker45

Jan 19, 2010
East Preston,West Sussex
Can't blame these non STH's for getting excited. I heard today's presentations are for fans who haven't been to an Albion match since the Play-off Final.

Maybe I am taking the bait but what a crap comment.
Presentations from today are for fans with a booking history but without an existing season ticket. Most of us without season tickets currently have very good reasons why and not just that we can't be arsed etc... I have been supporting since 1983 when I was 11 but for a varierty of reasons not able to get a season ticket until now.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks

I know you're fishing but I'll bite anyway - I've been supporting the Albion more years than you've been alive my friend (according to your profile anyway). Having a season ticket in this season alone is no mark of your support for the club.

My old man is going to the presentation today and he'll pick up both of our seats. I won't even start to compare his Albion-supporting credentials to yours. It would be embarrassing.

Merseyside Seagull

Dec 18, 2003
Wirral
I know you're fishing but I'll bite anyway - I've been supporting the Albion more years than you've been alive my friend (according to your profile anyway). Having a season ticket in this season alone is no mark of your support for the club.

My old man is going to the presentation today and he'll pick up both of our seats. I won't even start to compare his Albion-supporting credentials to yours. It would be embarrassing.

I'll second that! I have not had a season ticket for a few years now, as I live on Merseyside, and as DJ Leon says, will not start to compare as would put you to shame. My dad went on my behalf this morning and purchased 2 WSU row F for me and my son. Can't wait!

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull

Nail on the head....well said

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I support 11 men kicking a ball around in the name of a city better than you do. and my daddy is MUCH better than you. so nerrrrrr.

WHO CARES. Everyone in the stadium will be there supporting BRIGHTON. I frankly don't give a rats if the guy (or lady) sitting next to me has been going for 60 years or 60 days.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I support 11 men kicking a ball around in the name of a city better than you do. and my daddy is MUCH better than you. so nerrrrrr.

WHO CARES. Everyone in the stadium will be there supporting BRIGHTON. I frankly don't give a rats if the guy (or lady) sitting next to me has been going for 60 years or 60 days.

Don't forget though, to a lot of people on here you are not a fan unless you took a dump at half-time at the Hereford or Doncaster game, or even better went to Gillingham for at least 60% of the games there ( and took a dump in trap 3)...... you need to recognise where you stand in the pecking order.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I have a feeling, that this is going to explode into a massive binfest, I personally am not happy with the thread starters use of certain words, but that said I shall just delete the word and any quotes of it, I don't want to close the thread so lets keep it a "Happy Monday" guys :)

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton

Totally agree with you. We seem to have become obsessed with being STH's. I never had one at the Goldstone. Or Gillingham. But I was always there. As was your old man I have no doubt.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Maybe I am taking the bait but what a crap comment.
Presentations from today are for fans with a booking history but without an existing season ticket. Most of us without season tickets currently have very good reasons why and not just that we can't be arsed etc... I have been supporting since 1983 when I was 11 but for a varierty of reasons not able to get a season ticket until now.

Exactly right

Except in my case substitute '72 for 83'

Got my presentation on Wednesday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here