Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket points - how many do you have?

Season ticket points - how many do you have?

• 400+

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • 350-399

Votes: 21 7.8%
  • 300-349

Votes: 45 16.7%
  • 250-299

Votes: 78 28.9%
  • 200-249

Votes: 78 28.9%
  • 150-199

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • 100-149

• 50-99

• 0-49

Votes: 13 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
People saying I will go to Away european games I would imagine once they add up accommodation flights time off work etc some will say not for me ( I was one saying yeah I want to go here and there but in reality il be doing the 3 home games )
Unless you’re like me and fvcked up the diary by booking a holiday that clashes with the first game :facepalm: :wrong::wanker::down::wozza:

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I had 13 last season. I now have a season ticket, and have 10. I don't understand the rules but it is what it is, gonna be a long long slog to enjoy going to any game I want again lol

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
People saying I will go to Away european games I would imagine once they add up accommodation flights time off work etc some will say not for me ( I was one saying yeah I want to go here and there but in reality il be doing the 3 home games )
Also depends a lot on where they are - attractive/easy and cheap to get to destinations will obviously appeal more. Also, I think the real demand will be for the first game - our first ever in Europe and a historic moment for the club.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Also depends a lot on where they are - attractive/easy and cheap to get to destinations will obviously appeal more. Also, I think the real demand will be for the first game - our first ever in Europe and a historic moment for the club.
100% this, also do you think that if our first game is at the Amex then there may be not quite so much demand for the first away game.
Or would you, like me, still very much want to be at our first european competitive match on foreign soil?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It turns out the correct answer is:-

One more than Jnr

👍 😆🕺

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Unless you’re like me and fvcked up the diary by booking a holiday that clashes with the first game :facepalm: :wrong::wanker::down::wozza:

Same here. Hoping for an away game somewhere near Dubrovnik for September 21

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Interesting to see who has got higher than me (humble brag) I’ve only met two people higher and one hasn’t missed a game for about 1 odd years. I’ve got 419 and said person has 434.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023

I'm not so sure, once prices etc appear for travel and accommodation I think the demand will be less than thought for the higher pointers.
No disrespect for others but I’m sort of hoping this is the case. Part of my getting an ST this season was a conversation with my wife in which I promised her more than one European breaks over the season!

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
Your A+ priority is irrelevant now you have a ST as you’ll have priority over all A+ members for tickets - after 10 years you’ll build up to 200 ST points (plus any other you accumulate for cup/away matches)

I suspect you had 25 ‘away’ points last season, which have been halved to 13. You can check with the document on the club website where the calculations are explained.
Thank you.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
No disrespect for others but I’m sort of hoping this is the case. Part of my getting an ST this season was a conversation with my wife in which I promised her more than one European breaks over the season!
For a start, I'll be first dibs each time but will not be taking all opportunities up.

Might look forward to going somewhere and do my best Borat impression asking for a beer though.

I'm sure I'm not the only one.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
For a start, I'll be first dibs each time but will not be taking all opportunities up.

Might look forward to going somewhere and do my best Borat impression asking for a beer though.

Likewise. Would like to do one Euro away trip but depends on timing and location. I‘m actually more likely to do an awkward three or four day trip to the arse end of nowhere (I know, Palace didn’t qualify…again) just for the experience if the draw works out like that

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011

I think a lot will do this. Even my mates won’t do them all. I’m young and not busy so I can do what I want in terms of the dates, but I think everyone who wants to go, will.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
100% this, also do you think that if our first game is at the Amex then there may be not quite so much demand for the first away game.
Or would you, like me, still very much want to be at our first european competitive match on foreign soil?
Yes. first on foreign soil is the thing isn't it? Let's hope it's somewhere with a 50,000 capacity stadium!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I purchased a season ticket for the first time ever for this season at the Amex, when does it come through ?
I have nothing yet, I can not go to the first two games so need to put them on the exchange soon I guess.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I purchased a season ticket for the first time ever for this season at the Amex, when does it come through ?
I have nothing yet, I can not go to the first two games so need to put them on the exchange soon I guess.
You should get an email with a link to d/l it.

You don't need to have it to use the exchange, just sign-in to your account.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I have 215 season ticket points but also 236 member points which is new!

What's the difference? Which one is used for purchase windows?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here