Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket paper tickets

Fozzyboy

Jul 5, 2011
Worthing
Just phoned the club shop & asked for a paper ticket for Saturday's game & they tried charging me £3 for a reprint!! I did wonder how can it be a reprint if it hasn't been printed in the first place?
However, I Told them I didn't have my bank card with me & asked if they could wave it this time & he said he couldn't as it goes through their system as a transaction. I then phoned them back with the bank card & asked for a printed ticket & this other guy did it for free with no problem at all.
Has anyone else found this "Reprint" of tickets a bit odd?

DEN_WSU

Jan 5, 2012
Brighton
i've have had it on two occasions where i have left my season ticket at home for night games and not been able to get back to pick it up, both times the club have let me off the £3 charge, think its there to stop everyone doing it when they can't make a game.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
So whats the procedure if you are selling your season ticket seat for one game? Can you call the club and request that someone else collects them on your behalf? Do they need to bring ID etc? Any advice on this would be appreciated, Thanks!

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
When I had to miss the Wet Spam game, I phoned the ticket line and they posted the paper tickets, and they arrived the next day. I didn't have to pay any charges for this either.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Really? Did they ask why you needed paper tickets?

I told them that I wouldn't be able to make it due to a sudden family illness, as I had to drive to Yorkshire (Mother in Law took ill) The fella on the phone was very helpful, and as I say, the paper tickets arrived the next morning.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So whats the procedure if you are selling your season ticket seat for one game? Can you call the club and request that someone else collects them on your behalf? Do they need to bring ID etc? Any advice on this would be appreciated, Thanks!

You phone up, ask for paper reprints and give them the name of the person who will be collecting them. Simple.

Like others though, sometimes they charge £3 and sometimes they don't. I have no issue with the charge at all - there is administration involved - but the inconsistency is bizarre.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
When I had to miss the Wet Spam game, I phoned the ticket line and they posted the paper tickets, and they arrived the next day. I didn't have to pay any charges for this either.

I was charged £6 for two tickets to be converted to paper tickets for that day - bastards

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here