Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket - New

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I was thinking about his 80 year old father, isn't the South closest to the lift to the coach park?

For home fans it would be the Southern end of the East Stand

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I would avoid the corners with an 80 year old. If money isn't an issue get seats in either WSL/ESL but near the back to avoid getting soaked.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
I am very happy with the response, nobody told me to poke off or stay in Japan, all very constructive - a credit to NSC:thumbsup:

Poke off, stay in japan.

Anyway. I have a very similar set up as you and am family stand east lower e1g. Close to the coach park, no stairs, family atmosphere, bit of banter with away fans, all round a pretty decent spot.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
East Stand Lower gets very crowded and like a creche sometimes (most times) with kids running about. If you go Central, E1D, E1E for example, an important consideration for an 80 year old is how close are the toilets? From those 2 sections it can be a nightmare at halftime fighting through the crowds and joining the line to get in the toilets so despite E1D and E1E having the best views, you might want to go nearer the North or South ends of the East Lower.

Not taking the piss here btw, I've been over there for three seasons and understand why people leave their seats a few minutes before the halftime whistle.

I agree. Not the best bit of stadium planning, piss awful in fact.

bpbill

Jul 13, 2011
If you want to consider the family stand then give the club a ring.

I had an email from them the other day regarding Season Tickets in there but it did say this option was only available over the phone.

Stumpy Tim

I would put a vote in for the SW corner. I've taken my Dad (69) and son (3) and it went really well. My Dad has no mobility problems which your Dad might, but it's actually a good view and the bar really isn't busy. I like it there

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I would put a vote in for the SW corner. I've taken my Dad (69) and son (3) and it went really well. My Dad has no mobility problems which your Dad might, but it's actually a good view and the bar really isn't busy. I like it there

You're just trying to make me feel better, aren't you!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
SW corner is surprisingly good, but I still think the location of my first season ticket is probably the place to be - right at the back of the ESL. It's a decent atmosphere in the family stand, safe, and devoid of the sort of mong who swears for the sake of it.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto

He does when he's had 4 cans of lager on the train from London to York.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Next season me and my mate are taking our kids in the WSU. As part of their stair climbing "training" we will include hauling *COUGH* stones of weight up them by rope. By December hopefully I'll have a cross between a sherpa and a husky in my employ.

I'll be buying the burgers. It's only fair.

The only thing that gets me up those bloody stairs is the fact that there is beer at the top :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here