Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket in apple wallet

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Quick question got my phone upgrade it’s due to arrive weds my season tickets being in my wallet wil it just move over with iCloud, thanks

PascalGroß Tips

Jan 29, 2024
Quick question got my phone upgrade it’s due to arrive weds my season tickets being in my wallet wil it just move over with iCloud, thanks

I got my new iPhone a few weeks back and thought I might have to do some messing around to get it in the wallet, but it just appeared as good as gold during setup. I took my old iPhone with me to the next home game in case I had problems but it worked fine. interesting though that I've now got my season ticket on two iPhones :unsure:

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
I got my new iPhone a few weeks back and thought I might have to do some messing around to get it in the wallet, but it just appeared as good as gold during setup. I took my old iPhone with me to the next home game in case I had problems but it worked fine. interesting though that I've now got my season ticket on two iPhones :unsure:
Thanks, my partner is having my old phone so if any problems she will be there , thanks again

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
As long as the wallet is included in your icloud back up. I don't know if it automatically is, you may have to switch it on (settings > apple ID > icloud > apps using icloud ('show all' if necessary) > turn on wallet)

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
As long as the wallet is included in your icloud back up. I don't know if it automatically is, you may have to switch it on (settings > apple ID > icloud > apps using icloud ('show all' if necessary) > turn on wallet)
Thanks, got it turned on just checked

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here