Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Holders .

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
This is my 2nd season. Was too young for football, skint or at Uni up until last year.

sixnilup

Jul 24, 2007
Had a season ticket every season at Withdean, did'nt need one at the Goldstone, just payed on the gate.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
If everyone had that mindset we'd no longer be a football club.

*Opens can of worms*

I know a couple of people like that, you really cant blame them, withdean is a shit place to watch football

Mr. Jolly

Feb 25, 2009
Next Door
Had a junior season ticket at the Goldstone in the 80's from the age of 11. Then from 17ish I couldn't get to every game due to work. I've now had one at Withers since our second season there

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
From the second year at Priestfield.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
First season ticket 1972/73 in the South Stand seats age 9. Been a regular at home games ever since but not always an STH due to Uni, working away etc. Easier to pay on gate for North Stand Goldstone. 1 year at Gillingham STH.
PG

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
Well believe it or not my first season ticket was the Goldstone in 1969 aged 7 through to 1976 then odd games until the late 90's. A season ticket since 2001 again. One thing I can say is that overall we are pretty shit but I still love it!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Been going 33 years of which probably the last 30 have been with a season ticket, although the first few of those, if memeory serves me right were terrace season tickets. I then switched to the West Stand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here