Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket holders that didn't bother buying tickets for yesterday

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
If we beat Wrexham should they still be allowed first refusal on their seats for Newcastle? I say no as if they could'nt be bothered to go yesterday tough . Let them join teh ticket binfest.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
So what you are saying is that someone who has been once and paid £ 14 for a ticket should get priority over someone who paid £ 500 to the club for a season ticket.

Great idea.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
It was perfectly possible for anyone with a purchase history to get a seat for Liverpool and I don't think it'll be different vs. Newcastle personally.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
If we beat Wrexham should they still be allowed first refusal on their seats for Newcastle? I say no as if they could'nt be bothered to go yesterday tough . Let them join teh ticket binfest.

Why does it bother you so much? Many games have been missed by season ticket holders all season, thats their choice, as is the cup :annoyed:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Albion fan digging at Albion fans - again. Give it a break!

D

Deleted member 18477

Yes that's right the £395-£1000(1901s) now clearly means f*** all again because we've drawn a big team in the cup and some poor old fans who didn't want to stump up the ST cost might not get tickets...

Behave!!!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea

I say yes. They may have not been able to afford to go yesterday. Austerity etc.

sparky999

Aug 5, 2011

f*** off mate...

ur obviously a non season ticket holder....!

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
How about every time a STH doesn't turn up to a home league game they lose 10 loyalty points?

:jester:

Yeah, terrific idea you prick. That means people like me, who decided to pick up a 10 hour shift instead of attend the game, will have spent 300 quid on a season ticket and not get to go to the game. There are other reasons apart from FA cup arrogance that people dont attend. Stupid post.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Of course they should.
If people miss unglamour home cup ties means its harder to get tickets for high priority away games like Palace away is enough punishment.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I would say yes, because I didn't go yesterday, but someone else used my ticket, so my account shows me as going, so I will say no, just so I can go and can enjoy everyone else complaining. *evil laugh*

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
I paid for a STS to guarantee me a seat with people I know at any game I want to go to I paid and continue to pay to reserve that seat what makes you think anyone else should have priority just because they were too tight to do the same thing.

BTW every game is £90 for me I have 350 mile round trip for a home game.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Fortunately it's not upto you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here