Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Holders.... How many games will you miss this season because of Sky?

How many games have/ will you miss because of Sky?

• one

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • two

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • three

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • four

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • five

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Have we been on the telebox six times?

Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I noticed on the 'How many will be at the Brentford game' that many season ticket holders cannot make the Friday game because of work, travel problems ect. How many games have you missed because of Sky moving the original day/date? This must impact of the cost you end up paying for each game.Poll to follow.

Poll Fail.

No option for None.

Missing Bolton as on Holiday, but none due to Sky

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
No home games but have had to take extra holiday leave and swap into other people's night shifts to get games off.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Thankfully none although I prefer the less frantic Saturday afternoon games and spend more at the Amex on those occasions.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I won't miss any, it's my youngest that is paying the price of all the extra evening games.
Being 8 he's not old enough in my opinion to attend evening fixtures.
I therefore upgrade his ticket to an u16 ticket which is now causing issues...with the new rules on it...

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
I'm lucky enough to be able to change working arrangements etc to fit around football, so none!

I haven't, and won't, miss any home game because of Sky.
However, I will probably only make 12-14 in total due largely to holidays and other personal commitments. Our son, who lives in London, will be at a few less; others in our 'group' have a home in Scotland and also spend extensive time overseas so they'll be well in single figures. We'll all be renewing, it's not a discussion topic.
To us it's no different to being a member at SxCCC or Goodwood Racing; we don't expect to go to every day/game/meeting.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
On a non STH would still go to same number of games, just an opp to see Albion more

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
None at all, fortunate to have an understanding boss to let me work around the 2 hour journey to get to the Amex.

you are a good supporter...i leave home at 2.30 for 3pm game and am in seat ten mins b4 kickoff. I would not be a season ticket holder and would rarely go if 2 hours away..

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
It's not because it's on Sky, it's because late changes in date mean other plans may have been made.

On March 11th I have other plans, but would have gone to the game on the 12th.

So 1 (as it stands).

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So far only Burnley away

el punal

None. Although it makes it inconvenient. Saturday games are a wonderful day out - catch the train, beers en route, arrive in Brighton, pub, game, pub, return the way I came. Evening games mean I have to drive, no beers en route, no pub, game, no pub, drive back and the inevitable night time roadworks. :tantrum:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here