Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season Ticket Holders - are you going tonight?

Are you going to the Wolves game?

• Yes, yes!

Votes: 192 57.7%
  • Nah

Votes: 141 42.3%

• Total voters

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
About 30-40% on the concourse in West Lower I reckon. Poor really, although much better than last few weeks. Zero effort at “encouragement” by the stewards.

Yep - although virtually everyone eating and drinking.

Given how evangelical Barber has been about this, why didn’t close the kiosks?

I do know why, obviously….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Any suggestions on actual attendance tonight? I notice they didn’t announce the “attendance figure”.

I’d guess at around 18,000 actually there, maybe slightly more given wolves had very few gaps.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
I'd be surprised if 15k actually there from the TV. TBF couldn't see the West Stand.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Any suggestions on actual attendance tonight? I notice they didn’t announce the “attendance figure”.

I’d guess at around 18,000 actually there, maybe slightly more given wolves had very few gaps.

I'd guess 20,000 to 22,000 there. Was amused they bottled doing the pretendence announcement.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Nope and wont be at Brentford and most likely Palace.

The effects of not being able to get a parking season ticket or a match day parking ticket with so many evening games is taking its toll. Train isn't an option in the evenings as it mean I don't get back until very late and means I need to set off earlier on a workday which just isn't viable. That plus the risk of getting Covid over Christmas makes the decision even easier.

One of my group wont be renewing their season ticket next season which will make me also ponder renewing mine. The amount of evening games with lack of parking is taking its toll. Also going to the Amex isn't much fun anymore, draws and loses and even worse zero atmosphere.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Just got home and wish I hadn't bothered going, total shite show.

Attendance wise, there was probably around 60% capacity. Very few wore masks in their seats (only advised, I know) and not many wearing masks in the north concourse on the way out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here