Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket holders: Are you going to the Watford match on Saturday?

Going to the Watford match?

• Yes, I certainly am!

Votes: 272 73.5%
  • No, I’m away/on hols/at other event

Votes: 27 7.3%
  • No, due to Covid/health concerns

Votes: 12 3.2%
  • No, for other reason (state if you like)

Votes: 19 5.1%
  • I’m not sure yet

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • I’m not a season ticket holder

Votes: 31 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Thanks, yeah need those for the bus and pub anyway, was more meaning actually getting into the ground

Your list sounds about right, i keep checking the club website and I will probably have a bad dream tonight that I get to the Amex and I’ve forgotten something :down:

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Your list sounds about right, i keep checking the club website and I will probably have a bad dream tonight that I get to the Amex and I’ve forgotten something :down:

Same, but guess once you've done it for the first time, it just becomes second nature. Screenshotted the Covid Passport as recommended in case I can't get the App open at the stadium

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
come on, own up. Who is planning on fudging a LFT?

You'd have to be an utter, utter **** to do that.

To actually go to the trouble of getting a test, then NOT go to the two minutes of effort to actually take it, before submitting your negative result.

Hopefully nobody is that ****ish.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton

To actually go to the trouble of getting a test, then NOT go to the two minutes of effort to actually take it, before submitting your negative result.

They do exist unfortunately.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I am double jabbed but still going to do a LFT today, to make sure I'm not a carrier.

There are still too many people thinking it is only vulnerable people who catch it, without thinking they may be the cause.

Just done mine. Double jabbed and negative LFT.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Same as above. I'm double jabbed but I'll take a lateral flow test tomorrow at about Midday. If it's positive it'll break my heart, but I'll be staying at home.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Being given the responsibility of an LFT being acceptable for entrance …there is no way I would ‘cheat’ on one, not actually taking it and two not accepting the consequences of the result.

Lawros Lip

Sep 16, 2020
I'll not be there for Watford, nor probably for several more upcoming home games. So come on the Albion. Enjoy yourselves if you are there, especially those in W3I. I will be there in spirit but mine will be the empty seat as no Ticket Exchange. :albion2::tantrum:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here