Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Season ticket disappeared from wallet

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
My STH still there ( shows Sheff U, but no problem). Marseille is there as well.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Ah, my brother texted me last night that his had gone and when I looked at mine had too. My son's is still in his wallet.

Maybe I needn't have emailed the ticket office earlier as this seems like a wider fault.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
All ok here. Both Brentford and Olympique Marseille in place.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Yes. Tried to re-upload it only to be told I've already got in Google Wallet. Deleted it and re-uploaded it from an old email link. Now back there alongside my Europa League ticket and showing Brentford as my next game. Technology 0-1 Me.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Android Google wallet all ship-shape

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Yes. Tried to re-upload it only to be told I've already got in Google Wallet. Deleted it and re-uploaded it from an old email link. Now back there alongside my Europa League ticket and showing Brentford as my next game. Technology 0-1 Me.
I've done that but it tells me I have it on another device. I don't. I changed my phone before the Sheffield match and wiped the old one. The ticket worked fine.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I've done that but it tells me I have it on another device. I don't. I changed my phone before the Sheffield match and wiped the old one. The ticket worked fine.
I got in to Sheffield United when it showed Fulham on my phone too. Don't tell them though. It's obviously an Eastbourne/Bexhill/Hastings thing.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Mine randomly disappeared but my sons was there. First time it's happened to me but seems to be fairly common.

Technology does not improve things that's for sure. Increasingly more complicated

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here