Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

season ticket d/debit

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
We started paying in march right? So is that when we'll get renewal stuff through? We won't have had the planning granted for the expansion by then?

I got the impression that it rolls on forever. In other words, to renew your season ticket for next season, you need to do absolutely nothing. I don't know what happens if you want to cancel your season ticket, though. If you keep paying until, say, July 2012 and then want to cancel, what do you get for the money you've paid in April, May and June?

I may be totally wrong, though.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
They'll send a letter saying it's due for renewal and if you don't respond it'll just carry on - I'd imagine there'll be a bit of a price-hike if they're going to include travel vouchers in the cost of the tkt?

jbyrne90

Oct 25, 2011
We started paying in march right? So is that when we'll get renewal stuff through? We won't have had the planning granted for the expansion by then?

I asked about this at the ticket office last week, and they said that renewal latters would be sent out in late Feb with the option to renew, cancel or request a different seat/stand. They also told me it would have been earlier but they are hoping to receive permission for the expansion before the letters are sent out.

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
I asked about this at the ticket office last week, and they said that renewal latters would be sent out in late Feb with the option to renew, cancel or request a different seat/stand. They also told me it would have been earlier but they are hoping to receive permission for the expansion before the letters are sent out.

Decision from Council isnt expected till end of April.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here