Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket countdown.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Sales seem to be slowing but 82 tickets remaining of which 72 are the newly released mini block in S1G.

I'm guessing that once these have gone they will release another mini-block of 90 or so in S1H effectively "seeding" the behind the goal area with season ticket holders to minimise the chance of there being too many empty seats in a crucial area on match days - certainly looking likely that we will have in excess of 22K STH's which is a mighty impressive effort by club and fans

Feb 14, 2010
Good news for the club and obviously pleased but I just want to go for 6 or 7 home games a season and a bit of a shame that I will be pretty much restricted to away games still. There we go, well done the club, 23000 season tickets is starting to fulfil the Albion's potential and we are back to the late 70's days at last.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Good news for the club and obviously pleased but I just want to go for 6 or 7 home games a season and a bit of a shame that I will be pretty much restricted to away games still. There we go, well done the club, 23000 season tickets is starting to fulfil the Albion's potential and we are back to the late 70's days at last.

Honestly you really won't. If you really want a ticket for ANY home game if you're organised, get in there quickly and, if needs be, use NSC exchange and hopefully the new official ticket exchange I'd wager you'll be able to get a ticket without too much of a problem. Hope so anyway, the casual match by match fan is still important.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

It's a tricky one, but have you thought about buying a ST and selling it to friends/family/fellow NSCers for the games you can't get to? That way you're guaranteed a ticket and avoid the hassle of having to be organised enough weeks in advance to buy match-day tickets.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Anybody without a season ticket will be able to go to most games when a ticket exchange is in place, and there will still also be almost two thousand match day sales for most games. I can only see a few games actuall selling out.

Feb 14, 2010
It's a tricky one, but have you thought about buying a ST and selling it to friends/family/fellow NSCers for the games you can't get to? That way you're guaranteed a ticket and avoid the hassle of having to be organised enough weeks in advance to buy match-day tickets.

Yes I thought about it briefly but then I would really need two tickets as I don't go on my own to games often. Then it was a question of organising enough people to want to share a couple of season tickets, and then it started to get a bit complicated to think about. Don't get me wrong I am very happy to have this problem, its superb. I won't arrange to go to a game weeks in advance, I'm more an on the day or day before sort of punter as football fits in with me not the other way around these days but as I say, I'm very pleased. Expect I will get a ticket for a couple of games at some point so there go anyway.

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
Anybody without a season ticket will be able to go to most games when a ticket exchange is in place, and there will still also be almost two thousand match day sales for most games. I can only see a few games actuall selling out.

But the ticket exchange will only be used for sold-out games, and as you say I can't see that many selling out, especially if capacity is going to be increased even more during the season.

But the ticket exchange will only be used for sold-out games, and as you say I can't see that many selling out, especially if capacity is going to be increased even more during the season.

In the absence of an official exchange I used the forum here on NSC to sell spares i had last year. Always managed to find someone, meet them at the ground to swipe them in. Will agin be selling tickets often as my dad, brother and my nephew all live up north so dont get to many games. Usually sell all (2 adult, one kid) for £50. Buyer can upgrade kids for £25 if needs be. Excellent value :)

Last edited:

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
Agree, we live in London so will be doing the same, since cloud junior won't be able to come to many evening games.

And I'd much rather sell my ticket days or weeks ahead than wait until the last minute for the game to be sold out.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Only 47 left now.

Amazing,.... line them up and they will be sold..... I would love to be able to resurrect the quotes from the anti-falmer lot that repeatedly stated there is not enough interest to sustain a new stadium..... anyone???

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Down to 42 so starting to move again.

Just a guess that when these are nearly gone there will be blocks of seats in S1F and S1H come online

I have a theory that all the people on here who start bullshit transfer rumours secretly work for the clubs season ticket sales team to implement that part of the marketing strategy .

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
I have a theory that all the people on here who start bullshit transfer rumours secretly work for the clubs season ticket sales team to implement that part of the marketing strategy .

I'm sure that the actual signings we have made already have had a small bearing on sales...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here