Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket countdown.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Yeah I was thinking the same, there's been afew saturday morning this season just gone were I have thought, Fook it, lets just go to a game, to then realise it won't be that easy to get a ticket.

Problem with selling the ticket on is that I don't have that many friends

that are brighton fans :D

lol. Well you can always try the ticket exchange on here - providing you trust someone with your ST!

I was in a similar position for a couple of the seasons at Withdean - knew I'd only be able to get to about a dozen games but still bought a ST as couldn't be bothered with buying individual tickets. I also knew that STH would get priority for tickets for cup games.

I'd go for it - you may end up a few quid out of pocket but at least you know you're guaranteed a seat. Most games last season sold out weeks in advance.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Yeah I was thinking the same, there's been afew saturday morning this season just gone were I have thought, Fook it, lets just go to a game, to then realise it won't be that easy to get a ticket.

Problem with selling the ticket on is that I don't have that many friends
that are brighton fans :D

you could always try Bozza's suggestion in thread General sale tickets for non-STHers? - Page 2 #26

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
you could always try Bozza's suggestion in thread General sale tickets for non-STHers? - Page 2 #26

Prob a stupid question but do the club have absolutely no problem with me doing this? i.e someone could be buying a ticket off me rather than them (tickets still on sale obviously)

Also could paper tickets (and name change) be made right up until kick off and made available for someone to collect at the amex?

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Prob a stupid question but do the club have absolutely no problem with me doing this? i.e someone could be buying a ticket off me rather than them (tickets still on sale obviously)

Also could paper tickets (and name change) be made right up until kick off and made available for someone to collect at the amex?

sorry I've no personal experience of this but assume Bozza knows what he's talking about. Perhaps best thing to do is talk to someone in the ticket office.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Generally no ticket sales on day of the game.

I think the club turn a blind eye to you selling your ST to someone else if you can't make it. They would never find out in any case, unless the person you lent it to caused a bit of bother.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
No more gone in the last hour. However, I think once Vicente is confirmed, and with it being pay day for many, we will have less than 100 remaining by the close of play today.....

You may well find that, on a weekday, it may be quiet during working hours. I would expect most activity at lunchtime and after 5pm.
I notice all sections are now red on the website (ie, limited availability).

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

I've sold my seat 3 times when unable to make games. All you need to do is phone the ticket office and ask them to create a paper ticket and then whoever you sell it to picks it up from the stadium before kick off. Works like a treat and I think the club would rather have bums on seats and the on sales rather than worrying about not selling their own (which invariably they do anyway). Not sure how long in advance you need to do it but the day before is fine I know that

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
i predict all will be gone by the end of next week, like Kingcole was saying lots of people getting paid now and will go for it !

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Looks like all the online tickets will be gone in the next couple of days. Then there are just the ones that are on sale at Queens Rd and at the ground and don't show on the seating plan. Some of those may be transfered for online sale depending on which source is shifting seats fastest I guess?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Come on! Let's go for 99 or less!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here