Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket canx

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
I sent a Cancellation request 4 days Ago to Customer services but they've not even bothered to reply..

I sense this is going to be major agro.!.

:(

Also, It say's I've got Auto enrolled as renew, So are they going to ignore me until deadline has passed and try to take me to court over what I owe ?
That seems to be the attitude!.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I sent a Cancellation request 4 days Ago to Customer services but they've not even bothered to reply..

I sense this is going to be major agro.!.

:(

Also, It say's I've got Auto enrolled as renew, So are they going to ignore me until deadline has passed and try to take me to court over what I owe ?
That seems to be the attitude!.

I had to cancel two of my season tickets last year and the club were great, no issue at all

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Lazy sod. Why haven't you emailed supporter services and cut and pasted the steps on the reply?

Lazy sod. Why couldn't you put the instructions on how to cut and paste. Some folk may not know.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Would anybody be willing to come round and type my messages for my whilst I dictate them. This typing malarkey is a bit tedious.

Would anybody be willing to come round and type my messages for my whilst I dictate them. This typing malarkey is a bit tedious.

So many people posting stuff on the Internet. Can someone just read out the interesting posts for me as I don't see why I should have to do it all myself and work out which posts are good and which ones are rubbish.

I'll be in Chicken Cottage, Shepherd's Bush, on Saturday morning, so you can update me there.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Reading the entirety of this read has been utterly tedious and boring, can someone give me details of how to claim my time back?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Could somebody check to see when the last payment for the current season was taken out of my bank ? i would say please but whats the point .

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
So many people posting stuff on the Internet. Can someone just read out the interesting posts for me as I don't see why I should have to do it all myself and work out which posts are good and which ones are rubbish.

I'll be in Chicken Cottage, Shepherd's Bush, on Saturday morning, so you can update me there.

I'll see who's available!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Could somebody check to see when the last payment for the current season was taken out of my bank ? i would say please but whats the point .
Give me your account number, sort code and PIN and I will be happy to arrange this for you. :thumbsup:

Yours sincerely,

Prince Frutos of Nigeria

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It's getting time consuming posting on here all the time. If someone could just use my username for me and every now and again tell Hove Born and Bred that he is a talentless writer and that Ernest is just not funny I would be most appreciative.

Oh and put Danny Dwyer on ignore

Regards Questions.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I had to cancel two of my season tickets last year and the club were great, no issue at all
I can second this (yes, I know it was a year ago but still), very efficient service all round when I had to cancel mine (financial/time restrictions rather than flouncing, before the accusations start...).

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I've just googled "Season ticket canx" to find out how to canx your season ticket.

The top result was a thread on a website called "North Stand Chat" where someone had asked about season ticket canx. Have a look through the responses.

Hope that helps :thumbsup:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I've just googled "Season ticket canx" to find out how to canx your season ticket.

The top result was a thread on a website called "North Stand Chat" where someone had asked about season ticket canx. Have a look through the responses.

Hope that helps [emoji106]
You'll be amazed to hear this but a response on that thread tells you to do exactly the same thing. I've repeated these steps several times now in the hope of finding something new to help the OP. It never seems to end...*googles 'Season ticket canx*

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
You'll be amazed to hear this but a response on that thread tells you to do exactly the same thing. I've repeated these steps several times now in the hope of finding something new to help the OP. It never seems to end...*googles 'Season ticket canx*

Every time the adverts come on it's 'Who Killed the F*ing Zutons', I'm not buying it on principle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here